• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Map relocation ?

Has been anyone relocated recently ? I started playing on March 23rd but have never been moved, cities comes and go around me, although very few active players. Right now I am surrounded by 50% coin cities (45 out of 91) and it started to affect my progress :( Come on INNO...get the ball...
  2. Amuni Guest Race - INNO promotional Video

I would strongly suggest to INNO to have their video replaced/re-done and have this comment replaced with something suitable to 21st century: "Bastet Sothep VII likes to mix her people with your people just to make sure the slaves are actually working"
  3. Looking for FS to join (not anymore)

Played the game for about 1 month during beta days (April 2015), came back in March this year, liked all the changes and started playing again on Sinya server. I am not planning spending $ yet, will see how it goes. My current status here: https://www.elvenstats.com/player/us6/382 City map...