• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. hvariidh gwendrot

Open bears should be L10 are L1 in vip bear package

if anyone gets the offer for old bear vip pack it says you get L10 bears they send you L1 bears .. total screw up is best case .. i would hope it isn't a bait and switch and hope players don't cancel charges on cards move
  2. hvariidh gwendrot

Open pet food as a daily prize

day 3 of this poop bear event aka moon bear has a pet food as a daily prize for day 3 ... inno should fix this glitch and put the real prize up before the 24 hrs expires
  3. hvariidh gwendrot

ANTEDILUVIAN

this is a multi-world fellowship doing 10 chest on most of our worlds and will be doing 10 sooner than later here as well ) each member finds a comfortable pace to enjoy and grow then join us in our tournament and spire activities .. visits are great and help all but nobody counts .. best to...
  4. hvariidh gwendrot

Open notifications missing

i noticed there was no notification for removing a member from fellowship .. please check on missing notifications to fellowships
  5. hvariidh gwendrot

User Interface In game announcements for Game changes

instead of having people go to facebook which i will never do, or have them shift through forum which 99% don't, when there are game changes that effect game play and decisions on building, like the discontinuing of crafting the fire phoenix and such, inno should make an in game announcement if...
  6. hvariidh gwendrot

is Barracks needed Constructs or beyond?

I have the wonders for the barracks troops and thinking teleport or even sell the Barracks .. any down sides to clearing out the space ?
  7. hvariidh gwendrot

ANTEDILUVIAN

this is a multi-world fellowship doing 10 chest on most of our worlds and will be doing 10 sooner than later here as well ) each member finds a comfortable pace to enjoy and grow then join us in our tournament and spire activities .. visits are great and help all but nobody counts .. best to...
  8. hvariidh gwendrot

ANTEDILUVIAN

10 chests weekly open spot they don't last long get it while it's there new or advanced are welcome .. post updated 09/20/2020
  9. hvariidh gwendrot

Open spire does not pay out diamonds correctly

i have no idea what i am missing other than diamonds but the diamond payout from spire is not correct (as in way to low).. me and others need to have the rewards adjusted so that we are compensated correctly for doing the spire
  10. hvariidh gwendrot

the future for the expiring buildings

i'm reading expiring buildings are no longer available ?? Is that a full 100% wipe out including things like ferris wheels and genie ?? i would ASSume it has happened looking at the weak sauce list of "Grand Prizes" for the May Celebration Event 2020, however if there is a complete and accurate...
  11. hvariidh gwendrot

ANTEDILUVIAN .. is 10 chests weekly (m/c/e) invite

we are a tournament team and looking for marble/crystal/elixir boost combo .. any size or experience level player .. we are getting by fine as is but we like easier :cool: ask any member about joining , we play as equals
  12. hvariidh gwendrot

ANTEDILUVIAN

we have three fellowships doing ten chests on Arendyll, Ceravyn, Winyandor with Harandar a few weeks away from hitting the mark ... that aside i was talked in to doing a fellowship on Elcysandir and we are at 8/25 .. seven of which are multiworlders from our fellowship .... so any level is...
  13. hvariidh gwendrot

ANTEDILUVIAN

relaxed play and we do tournaments (membership at 21/25 doing 7 chests weekly). enjoy/learn/grow .. the far out and the squares play here .. we ask that cities focus on the boosted goods .. we grow .. we participate in tournaments as befits size and time .. we say when on break .. we trade...
  14. hvariidh gwendrot

ANTEDILUVIAN

so we are at 20/25 on ceravyn and steel scrolls elixir combo would be perfect but 2 out of 3 would be fine .. small is fine if willing to learn and any other size if willing to play .. 3 RR a week at the mo but getting to 10 chests weekly here too .. apply to play )
  15. hvariidh gwendrot

ANTEDILUVIAN aka a funny thing happened on my way to the science fair

relaxed play growing to 10 chest weekly .. enjoy/learn/grow .. the far out and the squares all get to play here .. it's your time and your city but we ask that your city build the boosted goods only .. grow you must .. help in tournaments as befits size and time .. please say when on break...
  16. hvariidh gwendrot

noobs who like prizes

relaxed play growing to 10 chest weekly .. enjoy/learn/grow .. the far out and the squares play here .. we ask that cities build the boosted goods only .. we grow .. we help in tournaments as befits size and time .. we say when on break .. we trade proper .. visits are good .. we...
  17. hvariidh gwendrot

ANTEDILUVIAN

:cool: tournament players needed 1600 weekly scores required:cool: message in game or apply for a chat .. a 10 chest fellowship
  18. hvariidh gwendrot

speed drops for magical eggs or feathers or essence or.....

this is more specific to the phoenix event we just did but how about a speed drop day where magical eggs crash at the edge of our cities where instead of 1 per hr(ish) you drop 3 or 6 or as fast as that old screen saver falling sheep (i loved that one)...or you have to be on and catch them in a...
  19. hvariidh gwendrot

type here but nothing happens

every time i go to fellowship chat at screen left of the green arrow it tells me to type here so i type "here" nothing has ever happened so i thought maybe it's a typo and tried typing "there" and "her" and still nothing happens so we ignore it and just chat about stuff
  20. hvariidh gwendrot

PC vs APP but in a good way

i have an app player wanting to have a friend in the fellowship and asked about picking worlds But they are app/tablet players .. pc shows a log in screen where i can pick a world .. is an app/tablet player getting the same log in screen with worlds to choose from?? p.s. if there is an app...