• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. lronman

How hard tournament provinces are.

Sorry but I can't agree with that. Many people look at Cost AS difficulty, and the pair are tied together. Cost=Difficulty/modified.
  2. lronman

Things that go through my head, but are better left unsaid, in the thread.

We can't change the community or the rules how which it is managed. But I hear you. We have to deal with things the way they are.
  3. lronman

Help Orcs quest step ..Have at least 2 rally points

The more only make the Orcs chapter easier to complete. You could do it with one and take forever....but why?
  4. lronman

From Elvenar on Facebook April Fools?

Sorry, I had to laugh at that.
  5. lronman

Help Orcs quest step ..Have at least 2 rally points

You will end up needing 4 minimum, so build them either way.
  6. lronman

Practically Ironic*

Sorry for a late reply, you're right. That is unusual. But, here, I would expect it. These forums aren't exactly normal or fair ^ ^
  7. lronman

One Word Reply Game

Special.
  8. lronman

Count to 15 Before a Moderator Posts

three score that =)
  9. lronman

What options are available to avoid O & G

Like the new pic @Azkaban
  10. lronman

Practically Ironic*

It happens more often then one might think. It happens here at least once a week ^ ^
  11. lronman

The Elf that Buyed her way unto Heaven

Did I post my story in the wrong area or something? Sorry if I did, my apologies. -Iron
  12. lronman

The Elf that Buyed her way unto Heaven

After many sad days, a sad writer, can write the best sad story. So if you're the happy type, find a happy thread where you fit. But if your heart hurts, and your mind tries to remember better days, Then maybe, we share that much in common... Tears are not material. You know what I find amazing...
  13. lronman

One Word Reply Game

Daft Punk? (Can I use two words? or is that cheating?)
  14. lronman

The Dark Age of Elvenar

Many of us seen this coming, and it finally happened. This is what happens when moderators play favorites, and big guilds squish little guilds. It's nothing new. It happens all the time in other game worlds. But I was hoping it did not happen to Elvenar. Unfortunately, it has. Rest in peace...
  15. lronman

Add More neighborly help Options

We need to be able to help our friends in battle, directly through neighborly help to barracks. Like all good ideas, this will probably be dismissed. I am actually giving up on Inno Games due to the fact. But if you want to keep your players...make good changes... Another thing. Neighborly help...
  16. lronman

Is anyone actually dropping $50 for new building sites?

Did you know blue circles make red circles if you buy into milk products =) -Get real people. You're being way too picky.
  17. lronman

Enemies Remain Damaged After Combat

Which you also have to pay. Again, I see no issue with it. It simply improves play for new players. If a player is willing to lose all those units, let them win. lol
  18. lronman

Changing Scouting Costs to Effect Current Negotiation Costs

I have no idea why the current Reduced Scouting Costs do not also lower ALL negotiation costs, including the current ones. That is just stupid. I seriously thought it would, and had been all this time. Because that is what makes sense. The purpose is to reduce the costs. Not be sneaky about it...
  19. lronman

Reduced Scouting Costs failed to work properly

Hmm I'm going to make a suggestion in the suggestion section about this, Thanks again.
  20. lronman

Enemies Remain Damaged After Combat

I see nothing wrong with that, personally. I see it as an improvement to the current combat system. Afterall, you're still paying for the units ^ ^