• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. hvariidh gwendrot

Open bears should be L10 are L1 in vip bear package

@Pheryll that is correct Pheryll "upgrade a building" is the correct use of the term "level" which is why i received the refund when it was used incorrectly for an evolving building which only has stages, as in evolve your moon bear to stage 10 .. the package was for Level 10 bears when there...
  2. hvariidh gwendrot

i'm sure they are changing the wording for the offer since the original post but there is chapter 10 and stage 10 for evolving buildings .. no such thing as Levels for evolving buildings, i think you might mean you have chapter 10, or they might be evolved to stage 10
  3. hvariidh gwendrot

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

same here i used to rip out chunks of city and click like a fiend and watch team mates spend crazy amounts for the #1 spot and i display mine to let folks know i got one of course, but having done all that i'm fine with doing 1 path each of the 3 stages get the whatever meager rewards given and...
  4. hvariidh gwendrot

the term "level" is not used anywhere in the game or wiki in reference to an evolving building until this offer .. stage 1 -10 is how you evolve it the term" level" was never explained as how it applied to an evolving building just regular buildings .. just the sorry it was misused stuff edit...
  5. hvariidh gwendrot

"we are very sorry for the confusion this offer has caused. the package was originally incorrectly displayed as Level 10" (no Kidding) refund request pending
  6. hvariidh gwendrot

Discussion Update 1.113 Discussions

i think EN servers got the tournament format as punishment for Brexit
  7. hvariidh gwendrot

A Panda looking for a home !

10 chest tournament 2nd trophy spire 1 spot opened recently .. in game message sent :cool:
  8. hvariidh gwendrot

if anyone gets the offer for old bear vip pack it says you get L10 bears they send you L1 bears .. total screw up is best case .. i would hope it isn't a bait and switch and hope players don't cancel charges on cards move
  9. hvariidh gwendrot

brown bear

has anyone ever put up 2 polar bears to see if the tournament cool down reduction stacks ? edit add: thanks support also confirms cool down reduction effect stacks
  10. hvariidh gwendrot

AGAN! Looking for a Temp Fellowship!

don't worry there is always next FA lol i'll send in game message truelinor :)
  11. hvariidh gwendrot

ANTEDILUVIAN

:cool:
  12. hvariidh gwendrot

AGAN! Looking for a Temp Fellowship!

your goal is to show you have joined then quit every fellowship on winyandor that can finish a fellowship adventure ? throw in the full overlap on tournaments with a 1600 score and i guess we can add you on a one shot hook up :cool: offer good for upcoming FA only (moon bear artifacts)
  13. hvariidh gwendrot

You CAN Suppress the Signature Graphics

mine is so pretty i would think the answer to the original post would be no :cool:
  14. hvariidh gwendrot

speaking for me and mine we do 1 path each of the 3 stages to get the rewards and are done with adventures .. placing random prizes around sounds like a nightmare scenario lol o_O
  15. hvariidh gwendrot

Other Autumn Zodiac: Daily Exclusive prize insufficient, unworthy

100% agree .. when the choices you make to get the daily prize offer better rewards than the prize itself, it needs a fix
  16. hvariidh gwendrot

New Game Features Donate/Transfer Stored Buildings/Items

great idea but no way to control it if people start making 20 email accounts for fake cities to push buildings to a main account
  17. hvariidh gwendrot

Discussion Update 1.113 Discussions

and still there was not an in-game announcement just a forum post, so great lack of communication once again .. try using your elvenar news icon for actual elvenar news inno vs your usual hope word gets around to you format, you guys really suck at letting your players know what's going on edit...
  18. hvariidh gwendrot

i will counter with adventures are a time suck for next to nothing for prizes especially if you have your artifacts, so 90% of your fellowship is doing it just to be nice to the few that got hit by a hurricane or such ) and don't enjoy them for themselves for useless prizes .. the few that go...
  19. hvariidh gwendrot

i'm bored with the old ways new players are frustrated out of the game, so new ones would be nice
  20. hvariidh gwendrot

ANTEDILUVIAN

row your boat merrily :culture: life is but a dream :culture: