• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Open 10% expansion discount error

In 2 separate servers I got a popup saying the expansions were 10% off for a limited time and click to "Claim discount" After clicking nothing shows as discounted, restarting the game does not induce the discount not the expected timer to show. I think its Broken Al
  2. Spirits on the spire

How many spirits do you have to face on the spire? Is it always 5 and only the numbers of items used to convince/bribe that goes up? Thanks
  3. Game servers Down?

Anyone able to login?
  4. Open Chapter 14 Magic bldgs remain locked even after completing the initial tech

Game version: __ v1.102.3-(c8ba8e6) (2020-04-16 11:49) Game world: __Arendyll Browser + version: __ Chrome Version 80.0.3987.163 (Official Build) (64-bit) Flash Player version: __N/A Operating System: __Win 10 Screen resolution: __1920x1080 Account name: __Ed1960 Humans or Elves: __Elves...
  5. Magic Residences - Workshops from Update 1.100

Update 1.100 says "For Chapters 13 and 15, Magic Residences now unlock once the first research was finished, rather than requiring the respective Residence Researches to be finished mid-Chapter." This does appear to work but unless I am totally wrong they unlock on the prior chapter building...
  6. What are the Genie Prizes

I have searched and cannot find a listing, Anyone have a link or list? Thanks