• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. k777

It worked for StarTrek

K777
  2. k777

It worked for StarTrek

K777
  3. k777

Feedback Ancient Wonders Levels Overview on Browser

We browser players are ALWAYS happy to get the mobile features. Now I'd like to be able to pick from the vertical list when trying to donate to a player like mobile can, rather than endlessly scroll over if the one they want is not hearted.
  4. k777

NOT Enough soap & shrooms for everyone

It has become very difficult, even with premium trades, to get soap & mushroom trades taken. PLEASE developers, find a way to even out the production of sentient goods!!!
  5. k777

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

I have used drone riders a number of times in Spire, which I entirely fight.
  6. k777

Elvarian Carnival discussion

Took me 5 minutes to find this thread. BEST THING: Thanks for returning to the 3 chests. (The 41 chest is horrible - 1 kp, really?) WORST THING: Literally the carnivale loading screen is disorienting, nauseating and head spinning. PLEASE DO NOT EVER DO AN ACID TRIP SCREEN AGAIN.
  7. k777

Winter Magic Event Feedback

The quests are better than last time. The prize grid thing is just awful. Costs way too many ribbons per chest, and then you put a shuffle in there? PLEASE do not do this again. In the U.S., we basically get less than half a day on the first day, and that's where you put the wishing wells? I...
  8. k777

Looking for a new fellowship!

Khelonaar: Clan of Unity is recruiting - see overview. 8 chests standard / 10 chests planned for every few weeks. Stilmyst IV is recruiting - see overview. 10 chests standard.
  9. k777

Dragon Abbey

I don't understand your point. The only way to use (activate?) catalyst enchantments is to craft with them, which is using them.
  10. k777

The Shivering Tale of Dr. Freakenspleen Feedback

With 1 big city & 1 small city, I'm glad to see a "normal" event with a quest list we can work with and seems doable for me in both. Grand prize is good for small city to replace queen of the sea / not as good as other event bldgs for big city - but in all cases I appreciate time instants of...
  11. k777

The Elvenar!

Feels like they're trying to weed out free and maybe even small $ players. I have never had any trouble with any other chapter - have never needed more than a couple of months. Constructs took me 2 months. Now we LEAP to the feeling it's impossible to get enough space to ever build enough...
  12. k777

New Feature: Crafting announcement feedback

I have noted that when pet food comes up 2x in the same row, the 2 will require different relics. Gives you a chance to not use your boost relics on it. That said, I'd rather see 5 different things, too. :)
  13. k777

New Backdrop

I LOVE THE NEW BACKGROUND!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CAN WE KEEP IT ALWAYS? Where I live I am land-locked. At least in the game I could be on the beach every day!!!!
  14. k777

The Constructs!

I will finish Constructs in a couple of days, and most of my upgrades are done. I want to register great disappointment in the way the workshops, Main Hall, and the dust factories look. I was really looking forward to something lovely like the construct buildings themselves, the Aqueduct, the...
  15. k777

The Constructs!

It was a quest reward. It can't be upgraded because there is no chapter to upgrade it to. It's a Construct building.
  16. k777

Carnival Event feedback

That is exactly what I did, and obviously I did not get plenty of candies.
  17. k777

Carnival Event feedback

I was VERY disappointed on two fronts. First, your advance info sounded like the way you had constructed grand prizes, it would be easy to get all of them - that there would be more than enough candies. Well I did the whole event, used all my candies on chests, and only made it to 7 of them...
  18. k777

The Constructs!

---- Actually they also cough up +3 kps quite often, which I also appreciate for purposes of AW advancement. :)
  19. k777

The Constructs!

--- The last FA finally had end stage prizes worth working for. All they need is a drop-down menu on the 2 FA quest icons. Much time saved. I'd like to see 3 or 4 of those, so you can have 2 factory/workshop ones and 2 of the other stuff going at once. I'm within 3 weeks of finishing Constructs...
  20. k777

The Constructs!

------------- Well, it does depend on what you actually want and need relative to the value you put on space. I am a free player. I don't need coins or supplies from buildings. I have enough of the wonderful tiny lotuses and mana huts to give me plenty of mana and seeds (besides ETC ofc). I do...