• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. k777

NOT Enough soap & shrooms for everyone

It has become very difficult, even with premium trades, to get soap & mushroom trades taken. PLEASE developers, find a way to even out the production of sentient goods!!!
  2. k777

Need new tabs in Trader2 & Trader3

I have 12 or more pages of sentient goods to plough through than I do regular goods. I'm the only one in my FS who uses sentient goods and will be for at least a year. I hate having to run through all those pages trying to help my FS or look for what I need in Trader1 goods. PLEASE add ch 12...
  3. k777

Tournament kp instants

I understand that a tournament change of reward is in beta now, and that they are changing from kps to kp instants that can only be used in AWs. I do NOT want to be told how to use my kp rewards. KP instants would be GREAT if they were NOT exclusive to AWs.