• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Number the quests in events

I'm on a laptop and it doesn't not show me that. When I hover over it I get a number like 13-16 or a grouping. Not the actual number.
  2. Number the quests in events

I'm more looking for an actual quest # If there's 100 quests for the event I'd like the one I'm on to say #16 for example so I know where I am. I can use the number of rewards I get to figure it out so it's not a huge deal but it would be nice.
  3. Number the quests in events

Gems of Elvenar has the quest list for us to know what to expect but in the game the quests are not numbered. I click on my quest and it shows what I need to do but it would be nice to show that it's quest 12 for example so I know where I'm at. It's not a super important thing but it would be...
  4. I've Got The Residue Blues

I agree. My FS is all higher level players and we had a hard time with the residue as well. We are kinda burned out on the FA's being so frequent so we decided to not make much of an effort on this one. Not sure we will on the next one either.
  5. Can I find out when I started playing Elvenar?

I'm curious to know when I started playing. I can't find a "member since" date anywhere. Elvenstats has my Fellowship join dates but I was playing long before I joined any Fellowships and the person who runs Elvenstats doesn't have that info (I asked). Is there a way we can find out?
  6. When did I start this game ?

My graph only goes back to the beginning of this year. I know I've been playing close to 2 years now.
  7. When did I start this game ?

I would also like to know when I started playing. I don't save old emails so I can't look at them to find out.
  8. ARE YOU TIRED OF YOUR FELLOWSHIP???

You just described my FS to a tee. Nobody participates and the ones who do whine about everything. I need a new FS. I'm boosted in planks, silk, and gems, only produce boosted goods, trade often and play daily. I'm tired of being the only one who contributes lol. Check me out and let me know...
  9. Seeking new fellows with marble and plank boosted goods

I'm looking for a new fellowship. The one I'm in rarely participates in anything and doesn't make much of a group effort to acheieve much. I'm boosted in planks, gems, and silk and only produce boosted items. I buy and sell often at 2 or 3 stars for large groups of goods. Take a look at my city...
  10. Active League is seeking active players

I sent you an application
  11. Active League is seeking active players

I am interested. I have just found out the benefits of producing only my boosted items so I'm in the process of deleting the other manufactories and building up my boosted ones.
  12. Watchmen on the Wall is recruiting

I have sent a message but haven't heard back yet. I have also applied for another FS so I'll join the first one to accept.
  13. Watchmen on the Wall is recruiting

I am also a daily player and visit neighbors at least 5 times a week but usually 7.
  14. Watchmen on the Wall is recruiting

I'm not in a fellowship.
  15. Watchmen on the Wall is recruiting

Are you still looking? I am boosted in planks, silk, gems.
  16. Watchmen on the Wall is recruiting

Are you still looking? Catface8471
  17. The NonConformists are recruiting

Are you still looking? Catface8471
  18. Implemented Ability to move buildings.

I would LOVE to be able to rotate building so I could use the space I have more efficiently. I've never seen a city building game that doesn't allow this. I'm one of those people who spends real money on games like this and in just a few months I've spent hundreds on this one mostly to buy more...