• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Version 1.179

when is this to take effect. The short cut doesn't show up for me. Your message said it was to take effect over the weekend. I will try it later today. I only use a a laptop to play the game.
  2. Version 1.179

The short cut doesn't show up for me. Your message said it was to take effect over the weekend. I will try it later today. I only use a a laptop to play the game.
  3. Mobil Emulator ??

Thanks for the information. I check the Bluestacks website. they say you need a minimum of 2 gb of ram but strongely suggest you have 8 gb to make it work properly. I will have to check what I have. I was interested how it would interfer with other internet use. From what I have seen I...
  4. Mobil Emulator ??

Thank You. I will look on the internet for it. I may have to get my grandson to help me to download it and get it setup. I appreciate your help.
  5. Mobil Emulator ??

I see that Innogames is comming our with some new games but they can only run on a mobil platform. I don't have a smart phone. Support said to use a mobil emulator on my pc. Can anyone suggest a mobil emulator for me to use on my PC. Are they hard to load on your PC. I am using windows 10...
  6. World map help

It would be nice if you could give help in the world map the same as in your fellowship. It takes 1 to 4 minites to open the world map neighbors. If I would try to visit all my world map neighbors it would take me almost 3 to 4 hours to do this the way it works now on my laptop. I don't have...