• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Azla

Closed | Archived Parts of city not visible

Started having this problem today Sinya Arda, US6, Brave Browser Win10 . I usually keep it on 50-67% so I can see whole city. 100% is awful for me.
  2. Azla

Worlds End Looking for active warm bodies

Do you want to be in a 10 chest fellowship? Is the elusive blueprint haunting you? It is for us as well. We are an eight chest tourney fellowship looking for a few more active players with the same blood lust as us. We have been in top 20 of fellowships for the last 3 FA's. I can be a grumpy...
  3. Azla

Looking for an active Fellowship

Worlds End is looking for active members. We are up to 8 chests and have scored in the top 20 in the last 3 fellowship adventures. We have chat channels set up on the discord gaming server with tips and tricks.
  4. Azla

Worlds End (Apply within)

We currently do not have a tournament point requirement but are working towards advancing our lower level players toward it. Do not let this requirement discourage you from applying, we are a team and will work toward boosting all to success. Azla, AM
  5. Azla

World's End is recruiting

We are an established FS with both seasoned and new players. Tournament and Fellowship adventures are not mandatory but we try to make them fun. We are a chatty bunch with corny jokes and a positive approach toward the game. Contact any mage or the archmage when you apply so we know you're...
  6. Azla

mystery "gift" of diamonds

I got some a year or two ago for responding to an email, but it was only 200. I had not been abscent from the game for any significant amount of time.
  7. Azla

Worlds End is recruiting

Active fellowship with room for growth. We are under new magement ;) . Contact Azla or any of our mages. We really could use marble, crystal and elixir boosted fellows.