• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. BOZZMAN20

STAR ADVENTURERES is looking for you

Arendyll US1 STAR ADVENTURERS is looking for established players for Tournaments and Fellowship Adventures. We are the current champions of the last 3 adventures and are looking for fun active players who like getting 10 chests a week and like doing the adventures. If interested please contact...
  2. BOZZMAN20

Fangs and Fire II

*~*Welcome to our gaming family! *~* READ ME *~* ~About us: *~*One of Elvenar's largest Fellowship Franchises! Started back in April 2016!!!*~* ~Three visits a week or more (majority of our team plays daily)!! ~Let us know when you will be away ~Inactives will be removed. ~Tournament...
  3. BOZZMAN20

Gryphons Keep is looking for You

New Fellowship on US2 We are a group of experienced players looking for like-minded players who want to crush it in tourney and FA. Are you up for the challenge. We have just started recruiting so join us and be a founding member. Looking for active yes active players who enjoy all the game...
  4. BOZZMAN20

Province Research

Is there a limit on how many provinces that can scouted and solved. someone is trying to tell me around 400 and no more ?????
  5. BOZZMAN20

Are We what you have been Seeking

(Soaring Dragons) Hate Fellowships that force tournament and adventure participation ???? SO DO WE We focus on growth here the rest is for fun..... This is a play your way, build your city your way and enjoy the game Fellowship. We do participate in the tournaments and adventures but we do it...
  6. BOZZMAN20

Well Inno You have Officially killed the Game

I have watched you take everything that was good about the game and get rid of it. First the wholesaler, then the extra KP for doing the Tournaments which helped people advance, Then the culture shift and for your Last great mistake you take away the /who feature which shut the chat down and...
  7. BOZZMAN20

Soaring Dragons Recruiting

Want a forever home ? Currently looking for people with Steel, Scrolls or Crystal and Elixer or Dust but all will be concidered Sadly no App only players please. We need you to be able to send and recieve Mail.... Do at least 4 visits a week Post fair trades 2 or 3 star (keep cross tier...
  8. BOZZMAN20

The Funny Farm needs 2 great people

2 SPOTS OPEN FOR 2 LUCKY PEOPLE. IF YOU FEEL AS YOU'D LIKE TO JOIN OUR ASYLUM, YOURE AN ACTIVE DAILY PARTICIPATING PLAYER, PLEASE MESSAGE ARCHMAGE OR MAGES AS COMMUNICATION IS KEY! COMMUNICATE & WE WILL CONSIDER YOU. BOOSTS WE DON'T NEED: MARBLE OR SCROLLS! BUT, PLANKS, CRYSTAL & ELIXER...
  9. BOZZMAN20

2 Players looking for an active well managed fellowship

Myself and another player cyrene630 are looking for an active well managed fellowship. We are on number 6 now and they all talk a good game but in the end are mismanaged,half dead or inactive . We both enjoy this game and have are own fellowships on W world and F world this is our fun world were...
  10. BOZZMAN20

Do You Like Tournaments and Fellowship Adventures

Then Finnegan's Follies is the place for you. We open 7 or 8 chests every week in the tournaments and placed 18th in the last Fellowship adventure. Chat is active and we have an AW program. Just leave a reply here or come and apply we will be watching for you.
  11. BOZZMAN20

Experienced Player looking for FS geared more towards Growth

Hey I'm Bozz I am looking for an active fellowship geared towards growth more than tournaments. I am very active and a seven day a week visitor I have bigger cities on W world and F world but i play them all at the same time so check me out and hit me up I am ready for and active fun...
  12. BOZZMAN20

Soaring Dragons is recruiting any and all

Are you active can do 4 visits a week and like to have fun??? Then we are looking for you. all applicants will be accepted at this time. We had alot of good players go inactive on us and are looking for replacements. We will help your city grow We still have 2 spots open come check us out
  13. BOZZMAN20

The Nut Hut Looking for active fun players

Looking for a Forever Home??? Do you want a Fellowship that is different yet fun? Well we are the one! We are wild, crazy, extremely interactive, Daily Players. Need a straight jacket, padded cell, meds? We do provide! We enjoy our own identity and we keep things relatively simple. Do your...