• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Arkadia

One Word Reply Game

play
  2. Arkadia

Feedback Autumn Zodiac event

:diamond::diamond::diamond: THAT ^^^^ 100% :diamond::diamond::diamond: I agree with every word! only deleted parts to emphasize the point. These changes should be made ASAP Limiting access to the donation window is unnecessary.
  3. Arkadia

One Word Reply Game

bold
  4. Arkadia

Feedback Autumn Zodiac event

Tinlug.... Seems to be great! shall we trash our Dragon Ark now? I already can't keep up with Spell Fragments :( i think we need a bit of help there
  5. Arkadia

One Word Reply Game

unicorn
  6. Arkadia

One Word Reply Game

sparkles
  7. Arkadia

One Word Reply Game

energy
  8. Arkadia

One Word Reply Game

galaxy
  9. Arkadia

One Word Reply Game

swing
  10. Arkadia

One Word Reply Game

Hypo
  11. Arkadia

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Curious... 1) where do we select what bonuses Residences produce? 2) if we could set each Res individually, we could have some produce this, others produce that 3) Global set would be much easier ofc, but would need closer attention to change settings depending on needs
  12. Arkadia

Feedback Aqua Splendor

lol that Hypnojelly is frkn cute! :):):)
  13. Arkadia

One Word Reply Game

Gems
  14. Arkadia

Feedback Ads Feedback thread

Not sure what the complaints are about. I get a film dropped on the outskirts of my city that i can choose to ignore. Which i have done since i clicked on one and was asking me to disable my ad blocker. I didn't, so the film they dropped stay there unponed. End of story. I did open 1 on my...
  15. Arkadia

One Word Reply Game

reaction
  16. Arkadia

One Word Reply Game

garden
  17. Arkadia

One Word Reply Game

expert
  18. Arkadia

Sorceress missing again

Must be enjoying her walk in the woods ;)
  19. Arkadia

Mushroom Garden Contest.

20. Arkadia

Mushroom Garden Contest.