• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Arkadia

The Cauldron is complete garbage... Change my mind!

The Cauldron has been introduced for quite few weeks now. I just don't see the point of it, besides an extra clicker, but even for that it is pretty boring... to the point, that I even forget about it :(:oops: We had discussion about it within my FS, even talked to players outside of my FS...
  2. Arkadia

Catering / Negotiating in Tourney & Spire

I battle most of the tourneys and all of the Spire, so I'm wondering.... What kind of setup one needs in their city to cater / negotiate ONLY. I'm looking to hear from players who do not fight at all and have cities that are in chapter 15+ How do you manage your goods? do you use a lot of...
  3. Arkadia

Harmony Grove confusion

So.... in order to upgrade the Harmony Grove, we need to build Ensembles. Each Ensemble increases Accompaniment by 1 (is it not?) That went well building 3 Ensembles to upgrade HG to level 2. To level 3, it says we need 2 of each, right? Built my 6th Ensemble (2 of each) to upgrade the Harmony...
  4. Arkadia

Perks

My FS has a perk in Spire and we're thinking to reset the Perks, as we probably never going to need that. My question is, when resetting Perks (after tourney ends), does it empty your Tourney bank? .
  5. Arkadia

Valentine Day Exclusive Offer

Inno is spreading Love for Valentine Day. Let's see if anyone feels the 'love' LOL We got some Valentine Day Exclusive Offers :diamond::oops: I personally feel being insulted.... but it could be just me... I am curious.... Do you feel loved looking at these offers? :oops: Getting a Valentine...
  6. Arkadia

Optional Residence & Workshop Research

Why not make the Residence and Workshop research optional? Those of us with all :diamond:Magic buildings:diamond: is really unnecessary to do those researches, which would make them even more :diamond::diamond::diamond:valuable ;):p
  7. Arkadia

Deleting Forum accounts

I just got a mail from Inno today that we need to link our in game accounts with the forum accounts to avoid deletion. which I did, and I also notified my FS about it, and it raised a question... By deleting an account, their posts will be deleted too? there are many players no longer active...
  8. Arkadia

Ch16 Ancient Wonders...anything exciting?

Not at all excited about these AWs.... am I missing something? I see the bug was finally fixed, but still... :p o_O gaining 60 ranking points after a 10 chest tournament with a level 12 Tournament Arena..... gaining ranking period...:eek: same with the Spire Library..... any reason to build...
  9. Arkadia

Real Estate Available ;)

Real Estate available right next mine in Arendyll US1, providing :steel::crystal::elixir: boosts to ur busy factories. Gorgeous panoramic view to my lovely city, no spyglass options :cool: Can arrange daily visits, - u can even pick ur benefits ;) -, and trades of precious goods. Plz contact...
  10. Arkadia

Server error?

o_O:eek:Keep getting server error :rolleyes: ...what's going on? :confused: anyone else having issues w the game today? ...tapping fingers.... :(
  11. Arkadia

The Geenie

so.... i got the Geenie :eek:... got excited, yayy! but no puff, no singing, no jokes, nothing like Aladdin's :( and now i keep getting divine seeds from it one after the other :confused::( ...how disappointing... is there anything else it gives, cause if this keep continues, this sad...
  12. Arkadia

Buying the Outpost - Worth it or not?

I'd love to see others' opinion if buying the Outpost (the event building that adds +1 to each pick up of event specific items that are dropped around our cities) is worth it. I'm comparing 2 cities: City A - bought the Outpost, logged on often, collected stuff several times a day, opened very...
  13. Arkadia

Evolving Phoenixes

Love them or hate them? Which one is your favorite and why? Fire Phoenix - Increases Unit damage by 5% per level lasts 24 hours per Pet Food feeding Storm Phoenix - Increases bonus effect of Magical Manufacturing Enchantments by 50% and 5% extra for each evolution level lasts 3½ hours...
  14. Arkadia

Tourney Focused FS Recruiting Now

Magic Happens is a TOP tourney FS in Arendyll. o_O We're looking for active players of all ranks who enjoy participating in the tourneys and its benefits on a weekly basis. We're opening 10 chests every week, so please contact me only, if you're willing to score 1500+ on a weekly basis. We're...
  15. Arkadia

Amazon Pay

can US players use amazon pay? i don't seem to be able to get through
  16. Arkadia

Mana production per square per hour

Is there a spreadsheet somewhere that lists all mana producing buildings with hourly and per square production that is also sortable by production and size? All standard and event building list would be ideal, but if its broken up by chapter and/or events would be helpful too. I'd love to have...
  17. Arkadia

Can't place researched expansion

I can't place the City Expansion I just researched in the new Elementals chapter :confused: the coin cost is grayed out, only the diamond payment is available :eek: yes, when i hover over the image, it shows i have 1 expansion available this sux! :( :mad:
  18. Arkadia

Incomplete questline...stuck

One of my members stuck on their questline. She started the Elemental research, but she's stuck on the quests. She says she still have the quests from previous chapter she didnt complete. I'm just wondering if anyone out there had or heard of similar situation and what was the solution.
  19. Arkadia

Elementals

Watched the video on Elementals, and at 2:17 Timon explains sentient goods. It seems like we'll be able to produce sentient goods of our own boost, +1. Is that correct? Also..... i see on the tech tree we upgrade the factories right after scouts.... no residence upgrade to get pop :/ guess...
  20. Arkadia

For a Good Laugh :D

this just showed up in my FB feed, thought u guys will enjoy it with starting of this new event :D I heard the squirrels are out collecting nuts for the Winter. Then I noticed some of my friends started to disappearing, :eek: so just wanted to check, Are you ok? :D :p ;)