• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. SnowdancerGrey

delete

2. SnowdancerGrey

§§§§ THE STEEL CURTAIN IS RECRUITING §§§§

We are a diverse group of players who enjoy the game, Currently in the top 50 of fellowships. We recently have several openings due to inactivity and are looking to build up a strong fellowship again! Requirements to join: Minimum 20000* Points (*exceptions can be made) Only post 2 or 3 star...
  3. SnowdancerGrey

❅•*❈❅•*❈❅•*❈ Come Join us ❅•*❈❅•*❈❅•

Come Join us! Pixie Dust is looking to add 2 new players! ❅•*❈❅•*❈❅•*❈❅•*❈❅•*❈❅•*❈❅•*❈❅•*❈❅•*❈❅•*❈❅•*❈❅•* We need Active Players!Come hang out with us!
  4. SnowdancerGrey

Are you looking for a new home? Tired of all the demands? Come check us out!

Pixie Dust is RECRUITING! Want to be part of an amazing team? Come Join us! Drama Free! We work well together! We need a Few More Active Players! *********************** We still have a few open spots **************************** We have 1 OPEN spot left on our team! Please apply...
  5. SnowdancerGrey

Pixie Dust Looking for active members

Pixie Dust is currently looking to replace 4 inactive members.. If you are reading this with the hopes of joining an active yet laid back fellowship, then WELCOME! and thank you so much for your interest! we really appreciate it! We are an active and steady growing Fellowship that focuses on...
  6. SnowdancerGrey

Halloween and other mission progression

This last Halloween Quest, several people have been stuck at 19/32 and can not move forward. I am currently in Dwarves in 3 different worlds, I can not achieve any Level 20 due to not being that advances in the game. I am also stuck on research for the HIGH demands of Granite and Copper. SO...
  7. SnowdancerGrey

Looking for a Fellowship with the RIGHT FIT!

Hello! I am an active daily player Boosted in Planks, Silk and Gems. I am looking for an active Fellowship that does not have "rules" against posting "3 Star Cross Trading" in addition to requiring at least other Fair 2 Star 1:1 trading. I have over 30000 points ranked 5757 and I am...