• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Rocce Sqirl

NEED MORE ORCS!

ORCS! Seems everything I need to do requires Orcs now. Need Orcs to upgrade workshops. Need Orcs to make beer. Need Orcs to make two of the troops in Training Grounds. Need Orcs to upgrade all my troops buildings. Need Orcs to negotiate encounters. Sometimes just to convince a ghost in the...
  2. Rocce Sqirl

FA Ghosts on the weekend.

This seems silly to the max. To make a Ghost in a Bottle requires solving four Spire and/or Tournament Encounters. It is Saturday evening as I write this. the Spire ended Yesterday (Friday) and won't resume until late Sunday. The Tournament ended this afternoon and we won't see it again until...
  3. Rocce Sqirl

Deleting individual messages

Each message has an X-box in the upper-right corner to delete that one message thread, in addition to the X-box in the upper-ight corner of the entire Messages box. And every now and then I click the X on the message I just read when I meant to click off the whole section. And then the thread is...
  4. Rocce Sqirl

Complete 1 Boosted Manufactory upgrade to level 11 or higher

So I upgraded my Bismuth manufactory (which is also a Gems manufactory) to Level 26. Bismuth is my boosted T3 sentient good. Why don't I get credit for completing the quest? :( I don't need to upgrade the basic goods factories. I've got millions of those goods. Literally millions. I need to...
  5. Rocce Sqirl

Too many Spell Fragments in the Spire

What is really dissuading me from doing the Spire lately is there are too many encounters where Spell Fragments is the highest percentage prize. I have 132,000 Spell Fragments right now (nearly all of them won in the Spire), plus dozens of useless items in inventory I can disenchant for more. I...
  6. Rocce Sqirl

Spire menu

When in the Spire, it would be nice if the menu at the top of the screen slowed coins, supplies, goods and resources as well as diamonds. It would be very useful to have that information when beginning an encounter instead of having to leave the spire to go find that out. I may well have had...
  7. Rocce Sqirl

"Do them all" feature

I really like that you've added the "do them all" feature we've had in Workshops to Factories now. it's even in my chapter buildings. Yay! :D But you missed one. Could you add it also to Armories? :rolleyes:
  8. Rocce Sqirl

Bad planning for daily quests in Events

This bugs me. As I write this (1 am Saturday morning Central Daylight Time): • The Tournament has 14 hours to go, ending at 3 pm Saturday • The next daily quest in the Phoenix Cult event becomes available at 7 pm Saturday • The next daily quest demands 6 Tournament Encounters (or 6 regular; I'd...
  9. Rocce Sqirl

Fix buttons under "Place Offer"

In the trader, the “OK” box (after you “confirm”) needs a Cancel option. I just posted a trade, offering 2100 Bismuth for 3000 Ink, intending a 3-star trade. When I clicked “Confirm” the Ink “corrected” to 3150 in the OK box, making it a 2-star trade. At that point the only possible option is...
  10. Rocce Sqirl

Bracelets in the FA

Dear Inno: Your revised Golden Bracelet badge is unfair in the extreme. What should be the easiest of the badges made in factories has become the hardest. Before, in Version E and earlier of the Fellowship Adventure, the Bracelet required a 9-hour build from one-each of the three Tier-1...
  11. Rocce Sqirl

Check calendar before setting event quests

It would be a good idea, Inno, if before setting up Event quests you'd check the calendar. Twice this time, in the Daily Quests, you have set a quest to happen on a day when it is not possible. #25, "Solve 10 Tournament Encounters," was on Dec. 27, a Sunday when the Tournment was not in play...
  12. Rocce Sqirl

Helping an Ancient Wonder

I've gotta say, one of the most frustrating things about this game is getting a message that says I've helped an Ancient Wonder and here's your reward. And My question is: Who's AW? And which one? Why can't the message say that? Why can't it say, "You've helped Beetlebaum's Golden Abyss" or...
  13. Rocce Sqirl

Autumn Zodiac: Daily Exclusive prize insufficient, unworthy

Today’s (Day 11) Daily Exclusive prize in the Autumn Zodiac event is just wonky. To the extent I choose not even to try for it. I’ll wait to see what tomorrow brings. The prize is one 10 Ancient Knowledge. The Daily Exclusive is always the hardest prize to get, the lowest percentage chance, so...
  14. Rocce Sqirl

Need more ways to make Vision Vapor

There needs to be more than one way to make Vision Vapor. Right now it is made only in the Magic Academy, of which there is only one. And then to do that, first one must make spell fragments and Combining Catalyst, sometimes other things like blueprints. And then it takes 3-4 hours to make, in...
  15. Rocce Sqirl

Desktop junk

This morning I find on my computer's desktop an Elvenar HTML file, an Elvenar folder with four downloads and a file named "css" in it, and a debug log. What's up with this? And can I just delete them all?
  16. Rocce Sqirl

Workshop checkbox

Just noticed the Workshop menu has a new little checkbox at the top -- makes all items of the same type (e.g. all workshops, level doesn't matter) do the same task (e.g. 3-hour builds). One click, all 12 of my workshops go to work. LOVE IT! :D Now, do the same for factories! Maybe Armories too...
  17. Rocce Sqirl

24/48-hr quest tasks (new mode) should get double/triple rewards

I’m sitting here waiting for a 48-hr task to complete so I can move on in the quest. Seems to me that in this mode of quest, when you get handed a 48-hr task you ought to get triple corals (or whatever the bonus is). A 24-hr should reward double. Because the fact is you cannot play the quest at...
  18. Rocce Sqirl

FA Revisions were excellent! Couple of small tweaks...

First, the revised method of acquiring the FA items was excellent! The tedious drudgery of clicking through all the icons is no more. Huzzahs to Inno! 1. At the top of the pop-up menu that shows all the items to be claimed is one of those little tri-color thingys. It would be nice if that could...
  19. Rocce Sqirl

I HATE HTML5!!!

I DON'T LIKE THIS NEW HTML5! Now every time I want to view someone else's city -- like when doing help rounds -- I have to wait for that damn time bar to fill. Yeah, it only takes about 3 seconds, but multiply that by 25-50 times or more doing neighborly help rounds and it becomes a major...
  20. Rocce Sqirl

I HATE HTML5!!!

I DON'T LIKE THIS NEW HTML5! Now every time I want to view someone else's city -- like when doing help rounds -- I have to wait for that damn time bar to fill. Yeah, it only takes about 3 seconds, but multiply that by 25-50 times or more doing neighborly help rounds and it becomes a major...