• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. I recon some of you are very pissed!!

To late player (A)
  2. I recon some of you are very pissed!!

We even offered you a special expansion at 10% off wow only 4140 diamonds about 40.00 thanks but I will pass . I really want the diamonds I used on all the items they just messed up . Inno how about a free expansion for everyone to make up for all the losses . Its something everyone can use .
  3. I recon some of you are very pissed!!

E) We need to meet our projected sales figure and we were falling short .
  4. I recon some of you are very pissed!!

We were just forced to erase all our old event buildings that some of us used diamonds to finish the work to receive . Most of us just got robbed its like buying a 4k tv then having it switched out for a 720p . How will we ever upgrade them if there all gone ? We were in the negative a lot of us...
  5. Rebalancing of select (old) event buildings

Mistreatment , I signed in and just got sent to the 3rd world country to run a business with 3700 people shorter than I was yesterday .Inno cut my payroll to zilch all my population left me stranded with no notice at all .
  6. Rebalancing of select (old) event buildings

Every one I know hated orc's why not do something meaningful and replace the orc chapter !
  7. Rebalancing of select (old) event buildings

inno's rebalance has threw me off balance . But one thing for sure my wallet will be fatter lol , I really hope the dev's read this because a year ago a lot of player's said the same thing about the battle being messed with. Nothing was ever fixed and I seen a lot of people stay because they...
  8. I recon some of you are very pissed!!

Yes , I just erased all of those buildings and started building only regular culture and residences no more tournament buildings for me , no more battle since last year and very little chat since chat is messed up before and after every tournament for me . I am just about done with the devs . if...
  9. I recon some of you are very pissed!!

Its a bad dev. bug ! If you let it , it will eat away at your credit cards there hungry again .
  10. Rebalancing of select (old) event buildings

Yes , I should buy the biggest package update to where I was then call the credit card company and charge back payment . Its basically the same they just did to us !
  11. Rebalancing of select (old) event buildings

Why should we have to keep up with constant changes from the past . What is built should not change unless the user deletes it or changes it . We all paid or worked very hard for what we had they should not change we should not even have to worry about reading a message about it in the first...
  12. Rebalancing of select (old) event buildings

Each time the dev's make it so I loose when they do a update over 3,000 population lost over 2600 culture lost . NO MORE MONEY from me ! Why would I spend money in a game that keeps changing rules after I paid for things . Already sent my group a message that I will most likely be retiring from...
  13. Count to 15 Before a Moderator Posts

Grape 8
  14. It's only 5 KP

The bugs in this game are breeding ! GET OUT THE DEEP WOODS OFF EVERYONE ! The notifications are not working correctly to show someone visited me but if I do visit that member I do get the bonus for the visit , when pointer is over main hall in one of my games it said 44,000 coin to collect...
  15. Are there too many changes coming to the Elvenar game?

From all the reading I have done so far as I see people just want the game to stop changing . If the dev's want to make changes place the changes at a new level they add at the end of the game . Even the trader could have been changed at a certain new level for only those player at that...
  16. Are there too many changes coming to the Elvenar game?

Forgot to mention . Who may I ask are we gonna trade with ? The land is over half dead already and people are still packing up . Starting to look like Detroit around my city .
  17. Are there too many changes coming to the Elvenar game?

I am so happy the dev 's like us now free player's . I was in 71st place now 105th place in a month . My group are now free player's that equals out to about 10-12 thousand loss to the dev's a year . They will not miss it at all ! Most of my group are going to 24 hour production and most do...
  18. Wholesaler - UNDO the Rip-off

Everyone if you want the game to ever be what it was old trader , maybe be able to win a battle and not have to spend almost 50.00 for a expansion . Send your fellows mail asking to too join the forum and complain . Complain and cut off the credit cards ! After over a year of complaints...
  19. Wholesaler - UNDO the Rip-off

Ok expansions went from 1,000 to 4600 diamonds for me as a player and everyone's expansions went up though . Battle is no longer worth trying . Trader is now worthless . That's it my group just cut off the credit cards until something gives we are all in until something gives ! We will help...
  20. Vote With Your Wallet

Have not bought diamonds since my expansions went from 1,000 diamonds to 4,600 diamonds a piece in there last great update . Can not win a battle so I have stopped fighting . New trader is another bad upgrade and also a lot of people lost ranking points during this upgrade from what a lot...