• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Chapter 20, The Power of Music - Discussion

There is some great info here, between the disagreements.
  2. Chapter 16 Embassies

Portal profits are used to buy Elvenain Zero's in Chapter 17 and by using them you save Mana and seeds and some sentient goods.
  3. Chapter 16 Embassies

What are the chances that they reuse the Senate in some future Chapter? There was no quest to sell the Senate, could they make it work for 2 other groups to get together?
  4. mystery "gift" of diamonds

I am not sure either.
  5. Rebalancing of select (old) event buildings

Next week INNO is going to make it right. The 2 buildings I will get will makeup for the changes. All I can say is Thank You !!!
  6. Rebalancing of select (old) event buildings

Inno does not want unbalancing, so they made these changes, but that is not true. They only want you to be unbalanced if you buy/paid for it, not win it. A Magic Residence in level 9 gives 2100 pop, a regular residence on level 9 only gives 1200 pop. That is way out of balance, they take up the...
  7. Rebalancing of select (old) event buildings

When we see an upcoming reward and we collectively go along the lines of, "good god - that building is as a good as fully-upgraded residence from the next chapter - and only 3/4 the size? load up on 'em boyz & girlz!!" We end up kinda responsible when the company in question then realises...
  8. Rebalancing of select (old) event buildings

If they knew that they would be making this move. Why did they use the Father Tree of Candy Cane in January of 2018? Plus you did not respond to my remedy. Give me the choice to choose different items from the event to replace the items that were changed.
  9. Rebalancing of select (old) event buildings

They said these were old event buildings from 2016 and early 2017 that would be changed, but that was not true for me. My Father Trees of Candy Cane I got January 2018 during the Three glacier giants event. The numbers changed from 1100 culture and 1100 pop. To 180 culture and 810 pop. . I made...