• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. muffy.

Sir Squirrel II sends Christmas wishes

Merry Everything ~Happy Always
  2. muffy.

DragonRasses~Recruiting

Looking for a few active players.
  3. muffy.

Fires

To those effected by the fires and having to evacuate, you are in my prayers. Please be safe❤️
  4. muffy.

Happy Almost ~

5. muffy.

I Need Something You Proof~

So what’s your favorite song ?
  6. muffy.

May 4th

Happy Star Wars Day ~ May the 4th be with you all !
  7. muffy.

Happy National Womans Day !

even if it’s voodoo ;) Happy Woman’s Day Ladies !!!!
  8. muffy.

Happy Valentine’s Day

May your heart be filled with love .. always !!
  9. muffy.

If you were stranded on an island …

If you were stranded on an island … Using forum players names only … Who would you want to be there with you and why …
  10. muffy.

If you were a font

If you were a font …. What would you be ?
  11. muffy.

**holy spirit activate**

Cuz sometimes you just need that extra pick me up
  12. muffy.

Happy New Year

Here’s to good online friends and fun !! Happy New Year Peeps - be safe , have fun !
  13. muffy.

Fellowship KP Swaps

I’m in need of a new way to swap KPs in my FS . If you could please share your way , with written guidelines . Not only will this help me but it will help others in the future. I can then also put it on the Sorcerers Scrolls of Knowledge. Thank you in advance ;)
  14. muffy.

Airplay and Elvenar

Does anyone know anything about Airplay with Elvenar . Is it possible ? I set it on my iPhone but just the music comes across to the TV, no video I’m totally clueless on this topic . Is it a feature Elvenar doesn’t have yet ? Or is there something I needed to click and didn’t ? I know you can...
  15. muffy.

Psssst crackie …

What did ya get me for Christmas… I won’t tell anyone ! :)
  16. muffy.

From one nuthouse to another ~

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PEEPS !! May your day be blessed with all that you love ~
  17. muffy.

Happy Holidays Inno -

Thank you for the hours of free play And for the wonderful friendships I’ve made along the way , these past 7 years . Can’t wait for the 8th !!! Wishing you the happiest of holidays !
  18. muffy.

“Like” button in the lounge

Many of us enjoy the lounge in the Forum . It would be nice if there was a “like” button . Buttons of such encourage posters and allows the viewer to show their appreciation. If this it possible …. Can you also add a ( like + ) ?? I’d ask for a heart ❤️ which is preferred lol … Because...
  19. muffy.

Rewriting The 12 Days of Christmas ~ Elvenar Style

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me ….. A brand new Magic Academy ! Your turn ;)