• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. All Set

thanks
  2. Cockaigne 2.0 - 10 chest tournament FS - looking for one player who has what it takes

If you have a good score, play like you mean it and can get 1500 points per week (average) in the tournies, come play with us. We have a very active and very friendly FS and we want that special someone who gets what the rewards in the tournaments can do for both the FS and the individual...
  3. Looking for one Elite player

Cockaigne 2.0 is looking for one player. Boosts not important. The drive to continually complete 10 chests per week is. We are a highly driven FS who realizes that completing 10 chests per week in the weekly tournaments provides the rewards needed to be a great FS. We've been completing 10...
  4. Cockaigne - 10 chest tournament FS - looking for the awesome one.

Hi, We are a 10 chest tournament team. I'm looking for one player with the drive to repeatedly put his/her energies into the tournament with us. But I also want someone who can eventually be a mage here. Interpersonal communication skills appreciated. If you don't like mail, don't like...
  5. Cockaigne - 10 chest tournament FS - looking for one player boosted in Dust

Hi All, My Fellowship does 10 chest Tournaments each week. I am looking for one player who appreciates the rewards the Tournaments offer. Please be boosted in Dust and have a good Tournament track record. Message me in-game if interested. thanks, Trevor T
  6. Cockaigne - 10 chest tournament FS - looking for one player boosted in Dust

Hi All, My Fellowship does 10 chest Tournaments each week. I am looking for one player who appreciates the rewards the Tournaments offer. Please be boosted in Dust and have a good Tournament track record. Message me in-game if interested. thanks, Trevor T
  7. Member wanted for 10 chest per week FS

HI, I am looking for an active player who appreciates the rewards the tournaments provide. My FS has been doing 10 chest per week tournaments for some time now. I'm looking for a player boosted in steel and scrolls and who is willing to give the tournaments the attention they deserve...
  8. Tournament Driven FS seeks member boosted in Scrolls

My Fellowship, Cockaigne is looking for a tournament driven member who is boosted in Scrolls and Dust. Cockaigne is a very active, friendly and helpful FS. Please see our FS overview page for details about our fellowship. Applicant should be a seasoned player. Thanks Trevor T
  9. Fellowship Cockaigne looking for team player boosted in Steel

Hi. This is Trevor T, Arch of Cockaigne. My fellowship is looking for a very active team player boosted in Steel. We are an extremely active fellowship with strong Tournament play. Please check out our FS overview and message me in game if you feel you fit the bill. thanks T