• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Desurfur

Dragon's Bain is Recruiting (Everyone is Welcome)

Still openings left and we are open to accepting smaller FS's merging with us that would be mutually beneficial to everyone
  2. Desurfur

We are a small active Casual Group with few rules, only require Neighborly Help as often as possible and Fair (2 & 3 star) Trades. Otherwise it's just having fun playing the game. FA's, Tournament and Spire are voluntary, there is no stress over meeting a Daily Amount of points during these...
  3. Desurfur

We are a small active Casual Group with few rules, only require Neighborly Help as often as possible and Fair (2 & 3 star) Trades. Otherwise it's just having fun playing the game. FA's, Tournament and Spire are voluntary, there is no stress over meeting a Daily Amount of points during these...
  4. Desurfur

Still openings left and we are open to accepting smaller FS's merging with us
  5. Desurfur

6. Desurfur

Dragon's Bain is recruiting (All are Welcome)

We still have openings left for people who want a laid back game without the hassle of meeting a quota that makes the game work instead of fun.
  7. Desurfur

as, @Yavimaya said, except it's Dragon's Bain also not the chat thing, but the rankings in the upper left corner, click that and you can search by FS or Player name to join, and it's Dragon's Bain, not Brain
  8. Desurfur

Just starting the game or just wanting to chill a bit from fellowships that require participation? Then we are the Fellowship for you. Everyone in the Fellowship is willing to help when needed, to help your city grow. My Fellowship is still on Open Join, so you can start right in. Openings are...
  9. Desurfur

FOUND A GREAT HOME - New Player looking for fun & active fellowship

The only thing we require is Fair Trades and neiborhly help. Tournaments, FA's and such are up to the individual, we are a group that helps each other as much as possible. If one has a question someone will answer it. I am the Arch Mage. You can look me up in the game or Fairy Queens is the...
  10. Desurfur

Players of Arendyll!!!

Your always Welcome to try mine, everyone is active as Real World activities permit and all are willing to answer questions or help. we hit 4 in the tournament regular and pop the 5th now with the perks that are available. Other the Fair (2 or 3 star) trades and neighborly Help there is no...
  11. Desurfur

We are a tight-knit group that plays the game for fun. The only thing I like to see is the members give each other Neighborly help as often as they can and fair trades (2 & 3 Star). As for the Tournament, Spire, & FA's, members can play them as much, as little or not at all, it is up to them. We...
  12. Desurfur

DragonSpine is looking for a few good members

We have 2 openings at the moment and a few more in the future as we weed out the inactive players. We are mainly a Play as you want Fellowship. Our only rule being to visit/help as much as possible. However we are hoping to find players interested in at least participating in the Tournaments...
  13. Desurfur

Hard to find members for a fellowship

@druindar faric ,that first FS I believe was DragonSpine, Just letting you know its still growing and getting more active members as months go by. We just sort through the applications we get, pick some out, see how they do for 3 to 4 weeks, if no activity we kick them out, if the game hasn't...
  14. Desurfur

Dragonspine is seeking a few New Members

We are a Play as you want Fellowship, who's only Rule is to Visit as often as possible. We Accept New and Old Players, if you are a new player and need help just ask and we'll be more then happy to help out. However we would like to see New Members that are at least moderately interested in...
  15. Desurfur

Seeking new Fellowship

Look up Dragonspine or look me up and send me a message on Arendyll and I'll send an invite
  16. Desurfur

Agree with this. Even though there's a very small possibility of me not fully completing all the quests (at 18 now) due to time constraints. I feel more engaged and willing to try because the prizes at the end of each quest has been better then past event quests.
  17. Desurfur

Armies

I'm middle Ch. 4, I've fought most all my provinces. In Chapters 1 and 2 I fought all the battles manually and from 3 to where I'm at now I've used auto-fight. To me, IMO, the first 2 Chapters seemed pretty easy on battles, though they did increase in difficulty as I progressed, I did and still...
  18. Desurfur

How Many Cities...

This ^ . Due to work and work at home I have a limited amount of time to play the game.
  19. Desurfur

Traveling merchant 2

Yes, the TM 1, 2, 3 will produce the unboosted goods in each tier, I only have a TM 3, in my case it can produce either Dust or Jewel, you set it up to produce one or the other, it will produce a set amount for a 3 Hr period or a little higher amount (53 Goods) for a 9 Hr period. It's not a...
  20. Desurfur

The Tale of Burukbrak and Gaelagil: Continued

That's where I'm at also, had a 5 minute window this morning before work, that I used to collect task #10 and see what task #11 was, and couldn't collect because that was the only trades available at that time and I will not touch them , even if they are in my FS. I will normally bury them a few...