• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. How bout supporting the evolving buildings

I would be nice if Elvenar would support the evolving buildings that they have put out in the past. Some of us players can not get online all the time and miss out on a lot of the events. This is just a thought.
  2. if not supporting old quest building

if not supporting old quest building why not allow them to be morphed into current buildings or at least allow the evolve tokens to be had in the magic academy.
  3. For the mobile app a login suggestion

Is it possible to have the mobile app remember the login for the player? This gets to be real frustrating when you have different towns on different servers. just a thought thanks for your consideration.
  4. Stuck at trades for the Eldrasil's Asending

For over two weeks now I have been stuck with a quest asking for accepting trades. There has been very few if any that a new player can accept. so I was unable to progress any further.(server was Arendyll). Love the game so far. P.S. can you implement rotating the buildings so as to better...