• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. "Brown" neighbors

Some of my Neighbors are "browned out". What does this mean? Thanx
  2. Help Relics

Is there a way to see how many relics you have without opening the Main Hall? There are times when I don't want to collect the accumulated coin. Not really critical, but just curious..........Thank you
  3. EVENT QUEST INSTRUCTIONS

What is the difference between SCOUT, SOLVE, and COMPLETE a Province in Event Quests? Please/thanx
  4. New Level

I just finished Level 15 - It's been so long since I moved from one level to another, that I can't remember the procedure. (I did remember to open the chest and collect the diamonds). Do I just clear everything out? I also need to know the name of, and/or where to find the "Guide" to the new...
  5. Sentient Goods Decay

Is there anything available to decrease the rate of decay for Sentient Goods? (Like the reduction for Seeds?). Thanks in advance.
  6. MOVING

Where is the option to allow or prevent a city move? I cannot find it ..... Please/thnx
  7. Vision Vapor

Is there any way to gain Vision Vapor other than through Crafting? Thanks
  8. Royal Restoration

One of my drop-down menus says I have 10 of them. I think I have looked in all the hidey places, but can't find. At your convenience, please.....................
  9. Vitality Surge

I won this, but can't find it. I thought it might be in spells, but then read that it would be in Instants. Cannot find.......please help?
  10. Pet Food

Please tell me (again) how to use Pet Food in a quest when I don't do any of the stuff it's supposed to be used for.
  11. Pet Food

Am in Misty Forest, and one of the quests is to use Pet Food. I have some, but when I select it, nothing "lights up". What kind of "building" do I need? I flipped through my inventory, but I don't see anything that says "feed me" Is there a list somewhere?
  12. FELLOWSHIP ADVENTURE

Are there any rewards other than the chests at the end of the paths?
  13. Expired Buildings

I have a couple of Ferris Wheel Galores that have expired. Even though they don't produce anything anymore, do they still hold the Culture? In other words, if I remove them, will I lose the Culture, or did I already lose it when they expired. (and didn't notice at the time). The same...
  14. Dust & Shrooms - Broken Shards

I seem to be losing large chunks of what little is left of my brain. 1. If I build and grow a Magic Dust factory, will it eventually start spewing out Alloy Shrooms? (at level 24ish?) 2. Example: I execute a Craft option that makes 3 Broken Shards. If I only need 2 Broken Shards to...
  15. Winter Magic

Is it possible to use existing diamonds to buy additional keys, or do you have to buy new diamonds? I'm pretty sure I know the answer, but maybe I'll get lucky.
  16. Wishing Wells

Apparently, Wells are no longer being offered - is there a replacement or something similar? Other than the occasional crafting, is there any way to get Rune Shards? Are there any more Seed producers planned? Even as quests in the Events, I don't see much, and nothing of import. I'm in...
  17. Fire Phoenix - Time Boost

Will there be any Time Boosts added to the Daily Prizes? Am trying to determine whether or not to buy the current+1 Building. If there are no boosts, there is simply nothing on the list so far that makes me want to spend any real money for more chances. Thanks.............
  18. Help Chests

Is there a problem with the Help Chests? I didn't get any today. I've also noticed that we have not been getting a chest with the first contact, but up until today, at least I got them. (I finally got Sunset Towers, and I really, really need those extra seeds!) I'm thinkin' this started about...
  19. Ensorcelled Endowments

I am waiting on KPs for Advanced Scouts, going into Chapter XV Elvenar. Anyway, thought I'd do a little housekeeping while I'm waiting. Decided to upgrade MH to lvl 33, which takes a bit of Mana and Seeds. I noticed the units that produce Mana and Seeds light up with the purple thingy and...
  20. DUPLICATE/IGNORE Ensorcelled Endowments

I am waiting on KPs for Advanced Scouts, going into Chapter XV Elvenar. Anyway, thought I'd do a little housekeeping while I'm waiting. Decided to upgrade MH to lvl 33, which takes a bit of Mana and Seeds. I noticed the units that produce Mana and Seeds light up with the purple thingy and...