• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Street Mode Option

I guess this topic has been covered in the past but I cannot find a thread that deals about it, so here it is. I think it would be really nice to have a mode where we would only see the streets, all the buildings would be hidden while using this option. This mode would be so convenient when...
  2. Red exclamation mark

Any update on this issue? I also have a red exclamation mark on the Dryad Promotion tech in the Woodelves chapter.
  3. Hot key for decline button

Hot key for decline button = Goodbye carpal tunnel syndrome! That would be awesome!
  4. NEW website Elvenstats!

Elvenstats is a great tool! Congrats to the creators. Really appreciate all the updates too.
  5. The Phoenix Cult

Excellent! I will save my essence then. Thanks SoggyShorts!
  6. The Phoenix Cult

Today is double feathers day (day 16), so now the question is: Will there be another double feathers day on day 24 or 25?