• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. HJK84

Excelsior (Recruiting)

After a few changes in our roster, and maybe more changes to come, we are looking for a few like minded players. We've been steady in 10+ Chests for years. Even when we had people missing, we pulled through. Spire, was a hassle to tackle (lol), but we have been getting Gold for months now...
  2. HJK84

Closed | Contact Support Game Won't Load

Using Chrome & Firefox World; Felyndral After logging in, there's either Server Error or game simply won't load. Tried relogging, on both, didn't work. For Chrome, there's a small chat box with the following, going round and round on the screen/game load page;
  3. HJK84

Tournament & Spire info.

My city has been static for over 2 months due to Wishing Wells. All I've been doing is upgrading AW's. Tournaments; What I realized is, my Tournament has been getting harder, more costs and more losses. Which would make sense, if I researched SSU, or advanced in Tech, but as I said, not the...
  4. HJK84

Disenchanting Magic Res' or Ws'

We can now win Magic buildings, via the Spire of Eternity, it's awesome! But, some of us don't need them for X reasons. We have the option to disenchant them, for Spell Fragments. I think that's a bit unfair, any chance we can get 1 Bp instead? Thoughts? -Thanks, James :)
  5. HJK84

Opinions, don't be shy

Magic Building Sale!!! -10% OFF!!! I've been debating if I should place 3 x MR', or wait for -10% Expansion Sale and get 1 Prem. Expansion. Doing the math, I can get rid of 6 Res', if I place 3 MR'. Which will give me 12 more squares, then 1 Prem. Exp (25 squares) More info to make decision...
  6. HJK84

Chapter 8 Orcs Res'

I recently entered Orcs & Goblins, but not building Settlements yet. While upgrading Res' to Orc style, I decided to calculate the pop required to upgrade all my buildings to max lvl in Orcs. I realized, if I do upgrade all my Res', I'll have thousands of extra pop. Even after I sell off a...
  7. HJK84

Wishing Well + Xx Diamonds - Xx Diamonds?

Collecting from Wishing Wells. Collect some Diamonds. See +:diamond: +:diamond: in blue, then see -25:diamond:in red. Bug? Anyone have experienced this before? -Thanks, James :)
  8. HJK84

Tournament Score

Very easy add on Imo. Is it possible to add Tournament Score, during and after the Tournaments. Keep track of Total Points and at the end Final Points. I know other sites offer this already. But would be nice to have it in game also. -Thanks, James :)
  9. HJK84

Chapter 7 Fairies/Scouting

My question is a interesting one. I asked AM, but he wasn't sure of the answer. I just got into Fairies. And I only need to clear another 17 provinces more provinces for the chapter. I had over scouted, didn't need to clear for past 3 chapters, lol :eek: Most of the provinces to scout are...
  10. HJK84

Diamonds? Or not?

When I completed Dwarven Ancient Wonders, I thought I got 200 Diamonds. Am I remembering wrong? I did just complete Advanced Scouts for Fairies and got 200 Diamonds. Did I just imagine and get confused due to also seeing the Quest pop up for; 1M Coin/3k Supply/200 Diamonds for unlocking...
  11. HJK84

Wishing Well Tallys

Just thought of making a friendly thread for those of us who got Wishing Wells. The 100 Days for some is done, for others its coming up quite fast, and the rest still have it stashed for future use when room is available :D I just picked up my last batch. Before I get rid of them all, going to...
  12. HJK84

Site Changed or Something else?

So a few days ago, after dinner or w/e, I came back to the Elvenar.com. The page kept having black squares and rectangles when I scrolled up/down. This happened totally out of the blue, there was no change on my pc. Furthermore, it's only happening on Elvenar.com websites, like this one and the...
  13. HJK84

AW Kp Instants in Tourny Chests

While looking at the different Chests, I see a color pattern for each item in the chests. I don't think it means anything; Chest 4; gives 4 relics, color pattern is orange Chest 6; gives 5 relics, color pattern is orange Therefore, I'm guessing the colors don't mean anything. As for the AW Kp...
  14. HJK84

Troops Quest for Easter Event

Just picked up 100 Golems from Barracks, while I had to Gain Troops for Easter Event, the last time (chapter 5). I believe the amount was way higher, 400 or 500+ Just woke up to do round 5 in tourny so... ya... :p I had the troops already done, I picked up the 100, in 1 shot, 1 click. e -...
  15. HJK84

Advice/Opinions About AW/Culture

I've seen a few threads about AW statistics. Although I don't think I've seen a thread about the following question. I'm planning ahead for AW's. Currently there's 3 that give Culture; Martial Monastery, Watchtower Ruins & Thrones of the High Men. My question is, does the culture from these...
  16. HJK84

Kp / Aw syncing

Just now, I had I think 3 Knowledge Points, minutes later I got 15 Kp + Aw Rune, from contribution, but my Kp bar went up to 15 and not 18. I thought this was fixed: Hourly Knowledge Points were not syncing well when gaining ancient wonder contribution rewards. Thread: Game Update Release...
  17. HJK84

~Draconian Ambush, Joins Us~

Check last post. Thanks to all who read. Thanks to all who joined. Thanks to all who considered to join :)
  18. HJK84

Warden for Inactives

I'm not 100% sure how the game removes inactive cities. Since my arrival, I've seen a few cities around me get removed and replaced 3 or 4 times. But, none of those cities were anything big, probably just a 1 time player who came in and then decided to leave. There are many other cities, since...
  19. HJK84

Timer/Time Spent In Game/Etc

Some people remember the day they started playing, some don't. My suggestion(s) would help ease this small situation, for those who care. Personally I would love to know how much time I've spent logged in my city. Not sure how this can be added, somewhere/anywhere. Another suggestion, having...
  20. HJK84

Display # of Discovered Goods

Similar to my other suggestions; https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/display-of-discovered-cities-people.14743/ This would help for tournaments Imo. Specially for newer people. People would know how many of each Goods Provinces they have cleared. Thus, they would have an idea of how...