• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Emilyee

The Bastard Orphans Have An Opening!

Hi Tulkasiradon, I will respond to you in-game. :) Thank you! Emilyee
  2. Emilyee

As of 5/29/21, we have one spot available.
  3. Emilyee

The Bastard Orphans Are Looking For You!!

There’s an adventure coming our way, come join a fellowship that will help you get loot, and have fun to boot!
  4. Emilyee

Wonder Society question

Thank you!
  5. Emilyee

Wonder Society question

follow up question: my FS is just getting going with this. If the research for an AW has been completed, but the upgrade has not taken place yet, how do you see who has made the donations? Once the research is completed, I am locked out and can’t see the donations. Is it the player who has the...
  6. Emilyee

If you are currently without a fellowship, or are thinking about making a change, we may be just the group for you! We are a very active and friendly fellowship. Our top priority is to create a space to come and just hang out and enjoy the game. No pressure, no minimums. We do average 10...
  7. Emilyee

There is 1 available opening as of 12/5
  8. Emilyee

If you are currently without a fellowship, or are thinking about making a change, we may be just the group for you! We are a very active and friendly fellowship. Right now we average 9.8 tournament chests, and you might be the one who helps us get that 10 chest average! If you like to...