• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Nectar of the Gods

Looking for a Gold, 10+ chest tourney who plays FA and has 2 openings

Nope. You can't steal my snacks even if I manage to break the time-space continuum. The snacks are under lock and key. ;)
  2. Nectar of the Gods

Thanks, Brin. I appreciate your reply. Everyone, are there no Gold FSs in Khelonaar with an opening? (Crackie, it's looking more and more like reviving Ceravyn is in my future. I guess I better start stocking up on snacks. ;) )
  3. Nectar of the Gods

Thanks, LutherTheHairy. I have sent a message in game to BrinDarby. Waiting for a reply.
  4. Nectar of the Gods

Thanks, Casperillo. But I need 2 spots. I appreciate the reply.
  5. Nectar of the Gods

Thank you, Rowdiesaurus. But the Gold Spire is exceptionally important to me. I appreciate your offer, but without Gold in Spire, it's not a match. Your FS wouldn't happen to be close to Gold, would it?
  6. Nectar of the Gods

Hey. :) I am looking for a Gold Spire FS which completes at least 10 chests. I want to play the FA, but I don't care about ranking in the FA. I just need all three maps completed. I don't care about the pit. So one path or more per map, with all three maps completed, it doesn't matter to me...
  7. Nectar of the Gods

They've ruined the tournament

This isn't about strategy. Anything that makes a person physically ill should not be a part of a game.
  8. Nectar of the Gods

They've ruined the tournament

I am on PC. This definitely is happening. I also suffer from motion sickness. It is not a rare condition. It is estimated that 1 in 3 people in the U.S. suffers from it at some time in their life. The background map moves and I have to close my eyes to get through tourney, which delays my...
  9. Nectar of the Gods

Time to say goodbye

Jack, I understand your reasons and they are good reasons. But I am going to miss you. And you don't even know me. You have been an outstanding help to me over the years even though I stay in the background and haven't said as much. You have been a tremendous help to the community and you built...
  10. Nectar of the Gods

Helya shares her snack hoard

@helya I can not adequately express my joy at your new opportunity and my sadness at your loss as Community Manager. You have been the best and this mix of joy for you and sorrow for us is so difficult to hold. Two strong emotions fighting for supremacy. Thank you for all you've done for the...
  11. Nectar of the Gods

How often do you release players from your fellowship?

There are benefits of partnering with another FS so you have a place to send people who are not able to meet your current goals. It gives a chance for those people to return if they become interested in going for Spire and Tourney at a greater pace, which saves some headaches over recruiting...
  12. Nectar of the Gods

How often do you release players from your fellowship?

Myne, I would release any player whose efforts were dragging down the goals of the FS. I would send them a message first, and ask if everything was alright with them and mention their participation in tournament/spire/visits etc had fallen off recently. Often an initial message will give...
  13. Nectar of the Gods

In Memorium The Unbeliever

I'm sorry for your loss. It is always hard to lose a loved one. I'm glad you have these memories to bring you comfort.
  14. Nectar of the Gods

Something hinky this way comes.

Perhaps they are telling us they are about to increase the costs in the MA.
  15. Nectar of the Gods

0 trades should only be seen by the FS

I used to get upset about all the 1 & 0 star trades. And then I thought, "Why am I putting so much energy into fretting the small stuff?" On the browser you can put a check mark in the box to see only FS trades, regular goods trades, sentient goods trades, or uncheck all the boxes and see all...
  16. Nectar of the Gods

Game goes to shade and freezes

@helya Will the new update fix the going to shade and freezing? Because the previous update did not fix the problem. It is happening on all worlds at different times, not restricted to trading. Fingers crossed the new update fixes this because it is quite annoying having to reload the page all...
  17. Nectar of the Gods

Congratulations Developers

In case the developers actually read this thread, which I doubt they will, I want to say thank you for the changes. Being able to collect the badges and not lose any during the collection, and not having to individually do the badges each time made the FA more fun and relaxing. Not having to...