• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Nectar of the Gods

Looking for a Gold, 10+ chest tourney who plays FA and has 2 openings

Hey. :) I am looking for a Gold Spire FS which completes at least 10 chests. I want to play the FA, but I don't care about ranking in the FA. I just need all three maps completed. I don't care about the pit. So one path or more per map, with all three maps completed, it doesn't matter to me...
  2. Nectar of the Gods

Want to play the FA but don't have a place to play?

I have 1 space open in Sovereigns United. Come join us for the FA. Stay for the 10 chests in Tourney and the Silver working on Gold Spire. And the support of a group of great people, wonderful conversation, and fun, of course! Yes, we are looking for you. Join today so you can play! Nectar of...
  3. Nectar of the Gods

Simia Sapiens and the Brown Bear

Hi everyone. I have a level 10 Brown Bear which gives me a 150% Unit Production Bonus. Now I have the Simia Sapiens AW. I am working on leveling it. I'm only on level 3 at the moment so I think the Unit Production Bonus is 108%. Do these two buildings work together to increase the Unit...
  4. Nectar of the Gods

Sovereigns United has a rare opening!

We have 1 opening for a person boosted in Planks/Dust. We are a 10 chest FS who is looking for that one special person to round out our team. We are currently 40th in Ceravyn. We take silver in the Spire every week--closing in on gold. We placed 3rd in the last Fellowship Adventure. We have an...
  5. Nectar of the Gods

We will help your city grow! Apply today!

Are you looking for an active fellowship? Would you like to be with a group of people who work together as a team? Would you like good trade partners? Do you want to be with people who actually communicate with one another? Sovereigns United is a top 100 fellowship. We play tourney, fellowship...
  6. Nectar of the Gods

Looking for a FS playing the upcoming FA

I am in early chapter 4, boosted in plank, silk, and dust. I have a young city in Fel, but I am an experienced player. I'm looking for a FS who knows how to work together as a team and who is planning on playing and taking at least the first 2 stages in the upcoming FA. Why? Because the winter...
  7. Nectar of the Gods

Sovereigns United Searching for Marble/Steel, Crystal, Elixir/Gems Guest Race Players

Greetings! We have openings! Sovereigns United is looking to fill in a few available spaces. We are a top 100 Fellowship. Our players are active and friendly. We participate in Fellowship Adventures (28th in ranking in the latest one, all three stages taken) and Tourney. We are looking for...
  8. Nectar of the Gods

Sovereigns United -- Don't Lose Your Chance to Join!

We are filling up and have a very few spots still open. We are seeking active players with the following boosts: steel/scroll/dust plank/scroll/dust I'm sorry if you don't have these boosts and have been turned down. It is hard to turn people away, and I hate doing it. If space in the...
  9. Nectar of the Gods

Sovereigns United Recruiting

[Please check last message in thread for an update!] Hi, Everyone! Sovereigns United is a new fellowship seeking active players. We are looking for people who enjoy playing and are willing to help out each other so we all can grow. The standard things apply, like fair trading (2+ stars except...