• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Winter Magic

Where is the cheat sheet for the task? This is the 1st time it's not easy to find
  2. No more Province Expansion :/

Fun is being able to get the available expansions filled but can't without Diamonds because I've got all 60 from scouting and you don't allow anymore and so cheesy to only have 1 expansion on the Elementals. Maybe you can share gift codes then so I can get more expansions, then I'll be happy...
  3. No more Province Expansion :/

I hope they activate more expansions from scouting. Only 60 is not enough, and then they give only 1 expansion on the research tree, what a joke. To many fools must be paying the grossly overcharged Diamond expansions.Not much fun to play without access to reasonable expansions. If not looks...
  4. Elementals

No more expansions for scouting still! And only 1 expansion available on the tree. This is bull to want you to buy diamonds for more expansions. THEY RUINED THIS GAME NOW. Only 60 expansions for scouting then no more. Overpriced expansions only FORGET THAT