• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. i8sh

Remove settlement resource requirements for optional tech.

Most chapter's optional research does not require settlement resources to unlock. There are two chapters with an exception to this rule (Chapter 10: City expansion #39 and chapter 16: Final fairy embassy, final dwarf embassy, improved meditation circle, union street, spire library and...
  2. i8sh

Refund something for selling AWs

Probably been asked...but will ask it again. Problem: With player advancement and the evolution of the game, some AWs are less pertinent or necessary. The impact of AW levels on tournament and spire difficulty has led some players to sell their AWs at sometimes...
  3. i8sh

Tournament ranking

Suggestion: Create an overall tournament ranking tab based on total tournament points accumulated over time (as shown in ranking points) Pro: This will foster greater competitiveness between players (vs just overall ranking). This can encourage more tournament play. Con: Will require the...
  4. i8sh

troop damage and hitpoint calculation

I just learned that damage and hitpoints for troops are not equal between players at the same troop level. At first I thought that they just increased with a new chapter level, but based an a comparison with a FS member we discovered that this is not always true. As an example, my city is in...
  5. i8sh

Total Squad display

This suggestion will probably only affect a select few...but it is an easy change. When looking at your total squads, the game will indicate >999 after 999 squads have been reached. It would be very nice to know what the actual squad amounts are to keep them all balanced. I propose that you...
  6. i8sh

Premium expansion instant

I have some premium expansion instants (see pic) which I acquired when I purchased a start-up package. Each time you purchase a premium expansion, the cost for the next one increases as each of the 37 available premium expansions has a cost associated with it (i.e. 1500 diamonds for premium #5...
  7. i8sh

Mercenary camp for humans

I have been struggling with the idea of adding a mercenary camp to my human city for some time and I am not sure if it is worth the space. I have just started chapter 10 and I am very active in tournaments (usually averaging between 2500-3000 points/tournament). Could this give me any...
  8. i8sh

Rise to the Challenge with Phoenix Rising II

Phoenix Rising II may not be the biggest fellowship out there, nor is it the one which obtains 10 of the chests regularly during the weekly tournaments. We are however a mid-level fellowship (ranked 143) which is ideal for anyone who is between 10K to 100K as most of our members fall in this...