• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. THE TINKERS PROJECT

Looking for serious, daily players. Prefer experienced spire and tourney players. Boosts not an issue but activity is! We get silver and 10+, working toward gold.
  2. APPLY((Pandamonium)) is looking for you!!!

We are seeking an active adventurous player for our chest, silver spire FS. Great community, friendly chat, trades don't last long, all this and you get to be a Panda too!! One currrent opening, the right friend could be squeezed in also if needed. The ideal player would have steel, crystal...
  3. Returning player LF a FS aiming to hit 10chests every week(very active player)

apply to Tinkers project. You will find it a good fit.
  4. unused event relics, like purple hats, used for swapping or upgrades to existing event buildings

I am going to look into that after I finish this reply. I wasn't referring to universal Artifacts so much as just a way to utilize the ones left from previous events which are now wasted space.
  5. AW view format

I would prefer to see my AW list presented the same way I see the list of others. I think it is easier to examine for upgrade choices. Perhaps as a tab from the AW wheel?
  6. unused event relics, like purple hats, used for swapping or upgrades to existing event buildings

Consider the event building chapter upgrade?
  7. unused event relics, like purple hats, used for swapping or upgrades to existing event buildings

As I replied to Blue-Iris, I don't need frags, for like, ever. But I have a full page of hats and golems and flowers and candy that just sit there and do nothing. They had a 3 for 1 deal during the coldfire event that was somewhat useful, and they should expand the idea, imo. I thought the idea...
  8. unused event relics, like purple hats, used for swapping or upgrades to existing event buildings

Not sure about you, but I am swamped in frags from the spire already. I have 10 pages of out of date buildings to frag. I thought event relics could have a more useful purpose.
  9. unused event relics, like purple hats, used for swapping or upgrades to existing event buildings

I have event relics for upgrading event buildings like purple hats and purple golems that are just languishing in my inventory. How about a trade in the academy, any 3 for any one I want, or, for an instant upgrade in chapters for an event building I did build?
  10. 100k elixir player needed.

R.U.S.T. has an immediate opening for an Elixir player 100k or better. We are on the verge of taking 10 chests, hitting 7-8 almost every week right now. We have kp swaps, strong trading, lively chat, (but not silly, most of the time...lol), good Spire numbers, and finished the last FA. We have...
  11. starting S&D

my questline is still in WE, When will it switch over? I've looked all over the wiki and GoK but can't find anything.
  12. R.U.S.T. is looking for an Elixir player.

We are an active, experienced FS that can help newer players grow and provide a solid home for more knowledgeable ones. We have hit 6 chests without really trying regularly. Give us a try! Reply to Twisteye or lupasilverpaw anytime.
  13. Black Friday gift thread

Although I appreciate the gesture of providing a token present in order to convince people to log in on a busy shopping day,(it's black Friday in the US), I am disappointed that it is not provided to each city, but rather only to the first city logged into. Would it have broken the bank to drop...
  14. Release Notes version 1.45

So many people are now blowing up these buildings that no longer do what they were supposed to do. If a developer switches them back with a wave of a mouse, they will be screwed almost as much as they are now.