• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Geo Master

How is a fellowships rank calculated?

How is a fs rank calculated?
  2. Geo Master

Phoenix Rising looking for new members

10 Chest fs Looking for active players Real life has hit us hard. A few of our team left due to illness, and family issues. Please check us out. Email me if interested. New FSA starts Thursday and we want you.
  3. Geo Master

Looking for active tournament players boosted in planks, silk OR gems

Please check us out and let me know if you would like to give us a try. We are a friendly group looking for a couple of active players. We seem to get 10 chests every week. The rewards are terrific. Phoenix Rising Contact Geo Master
  4. Geo Master

The Bad Lands looking for ACTIVE players

I hope you will give us a look. We are a super fun place to enjoy the game. What We Offer Our Members: * Weekly Tournament Rewards of 7 chest or more, 10 chest rewards achieved the past 2 weeks. * Great Fellowship Adventure Rewards * KP Swap Threads * Fair Trades * Top 10 Fellowship status...
  5. Geo Master

Our family is looking for a Crystal Boosted active player

We are a unique fellowship that works as a team in almost everything we do. We need a crystal producer and someone who loves the game. We have an ancient wonder program, lively trades, love fellowship adventures, and lively Chats. If you are interested in joining us, please email Geo Master...
  6. Geo Master

Looking for special fellowship

I am looking for a fun, chatty, fellowship. I would love to achieve the 10 chests sometimes but not every week. I am boosted in marble silk and gems. my score is 108.994; I just finished dwarves. I will only be able to check in 2 or 3 times a week. I would love an Ancient wonder program...
  7. Geo Master

The Bad Lands Looking for 1 Active Player

Hello. We are looking for one active player. We are a special fellowship. We look at ourselves as a family. Lots of great chats, a group effort in everything we do. Please take a look at The Bad Lands and read our description. If you are interested in joining our family, give me a shout...
  8. Geo Master

The Bad Lands is Recruiting!

We are looking for 2 active players who are looking for a new home. We are a super fun group of humans and elves. Must have all three tiers of goods up and running. We are pretty even as far as goods, but gems is what is the lowest in the Bad Lands. If you are looking for a family type...