• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. RainbowSKYEPIXIE

It worked for StarTrek

RainbowSKYEPIXIE
  2. RainbowSKYEPIXIE

Mama Juul's Fusion Feast

Thank you so much!! :)
  3. RainbowSKYEPIXIE

Cauldron Recipes

I have tried this one for couple of weeks now & it totally works for me. :) Ty :)))
  4. RainbowSKYEPIXIE

Constant "server error" messages

I'm here to see if anyone else having issues. lol I had this same error times earlier in the day. This evening I've been booted tic and have been trying to get back in for the most part. I'm in K world.
  5. RainbowSKYEPIXIE

Discussion The Cauldron - Discussion Thread

Thank you :) I will check it out.
  6. RainbowSKYEPIXIE

Discussion The Cauldron - Discussion Thread

:eek: So is this for certain that this part never resets?? o_O I have been trying to find the answer to this all day & I could not find it stated in the Wiki or elsewhere. I must have overlooked.
  7. RainbowSKYEPIXIE

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Omygosh!! :) Thank you @TomatoeHu so much!! I just love yours sheets! :D
  8. RainbowSKYEPIXIE

Winter Magic discussion thread

Thank you Jack! :)
  9. RainbowSKYEPIXIE

Mischievous Therapy - Discussion

Thank you so very much! :) :D
  10. RainbowSKYEPIXIE

Mischievous Therapy - Discussion

Thank you for posting the question. :) I am a total stalker of @TomatoeHu and her spreadsheets. She has totally spoiled me rotten with her talent. I hope that we can find her's.
  11. RainbowSKYEPIXIE

Helya shares her snack hoard

Noooo! o_O:(..... Oh no.... This news has upset me tummy so I am afraid I amm unable to eat. You will never know how much I appreciate you. Offering the snacks party & the hundreds of other things that you came up with to keep us all entertained is among your many talents. I am not surprised...
  12. RainbowSKYEPIXIE

Chapter 20, The Power of Music - Discussion

Thanks so much for this info. :)
  13. RainbowSKYEPIXIE

A Gateway into the Past - Discussion

Thank you so very much!! I appreciate you more than you know!! :) :)
  14. RainbowSKYEPIXIE

A Gateway into the Past - Discussion

Thank you! :)
  15. RainbowSKYEPIXIE

Fellowship Adventures 2022

Extremely harder!! :(
  16. RainbowSKYEPIXIE

Lucky Little Fin

I absolutely loved this event! Thank you :)
  17. RainbowSKYEPIXIE

Worlds Becoming Unbalanced on Goods Production

I L-O-V-E this sooo much!! You are so spot on Lelanya! Thank you for saying exactly what I think everyday that I look in my Trader. I have a "black list" for those players in K world. I share that list with anyone else who would like that information. I'm sure everyone already has those names...
  18. RainbowSKYEPIXIE

Game goes to shade and freezes

I took a screenshot of the same issue in my Trader in K world.
  19. RainbowSKYEPIXIE

ElvenStats not updating...?

Oh my :) I hope you know a work around for this!! Are you saying that you have a work around for updating your city in it or that you can do it the hard, old-fashion way, of making it work? TIA :)
  20. RainbowSKYEPIXIE

FA - Going to brag a little here... Once in a lifetime to beat Women of Elvenar

Congrats to you & your team!! :) Sincerely happy for you all !!! :)