• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Piper870

Can't discard Goods?

I am very near the end of Halflings and have overproduced jolly jelly. My storage is full but I can't discard the finished product in my farms. Is this new? I have always been able to discard when my storage is full.... I really don't want to sell my level 4 farms and start again when I only...
  2. Piper870

Is this possible?

I logged in today into my us1 Arendyll city and scrolled through the chat like I normally do and noticed a member who had left the fellowship a month or two back chatting with one of our current members. He is still a member of another fellowship..... chatting in our chat. I triple checked the...
  3. Piper870

Server Error when using kp

All of a sudden I cannot put my kp anywhere. Whether in the tech tree or wonders, I keep getting an internal server error.... Is anyone else having this issue?