• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Minkari

BPR Recruiting (1-3)

We still have spots available, any questions I’m happy to answer them.
  2. Minkari

BPR Recruiting (1-3)

We’re happy to have new members with little experience as well as long term members looking for an active fellowship that’s not a second job. See you in game!
  3. Minkari

BPR Recruiting (1-3)

Greetings, Black Pear Rising (BPR) is recruiting! We’re a fun, fellowship, no-drama, helpful and we’re looking for 1-3 active players of any size. We promote active, fun and friendly players. We don’t mandate participation, but if you’re looking to just park yourself and not play, we’re not...
  4. Minkari

Black Pearl Rising has 1 spot!

One of our long-standing members has left Elvenar, and her spot is now available. We are top 50 fellowship seeking one new member that’s active. Join us just in time for the new winter event!
  5. Minkari

Black Pearl Rising has 1 spot!

Greetings, We’re a fun, top 50 ranked, fellowship, no-drama, helpful and we’re looking for 1 active player of any size. We promote active, fun and friendly players. We don’t mandate participation, but if you’re looking to just park yourself and not play, we’re not the place to do that. We reach...
  6. Minkari

Join us before the next FA!

We have 2 openings if you’re interested in joining an active fellowship. ;)
  7. Minkari

Join us before the next FA!

Greetings, We’re a fun fellowship, no-drama, helpful and we’re looking for 1 active player of any size. We promote active, fun and friendly players. We don’t mandate participation, but if you’re looking to just park yourself and not play, we’re not the place to do that. We reach 10th chest in...
  8. Minkari

Landzend (Recruiting 4)

Want to be part of an active and fun fellowship? Now’s your chance! Join us before the holidays set in and make the most of your game play.
  9. Minkari

Landzend (Recruiting 4)

2 spots open :)
  10. Minkari

Landzend (Recruiting 4)

With the addition of our newest fellow, were Recruiting 3 now. ;) Landzend (Recruiting 3)
  11. Minkari

Landzend (Recruiting 4)

Greetings, We’re a fun fellowship, no-drama, helpful and we’re looking for 1-4 active players of any size. We promote active, fun and friendly players. We don’t mandate participation, but if you’re looking to just park your self and not play, we’re not the place to do that. We reach 10th chest...
  12. Minkari

2021 Autumn Zodiac discussion

I do have a maxed out MA. I do use time speed ups every time. And I do use my pet food as often as I get it. I cannot imagine having 300 food stocked up. Do you feed more than your 1 pet? I have 4 pets, I mostly feed my brown bear, golden phoenix. I rarely feed my fire phoenix, not enough food...
  13. Minkari

2021 Autumn Zodiac discussion

Why, after a couple years of needing pet food for multiple pet buildings, do we still have a pet food shortage? Please increase the frequency of pet food appearing in the crafting screen. I’m lucky to get 1-2 a week. And I’m a heavy crafter so I’m in there a lot! I love the new Red Panda, but...
  14. Minkari

Shortage of pet food for these grand prizes

Why, after a couple years of needing pet food for multiple pet buildings, do we still have a pet food shortage? Please increase the frequency of pet food appearing in the crafting screen. I’m lucky to get 1-2 a week. And I’m a heavy crafter so I’m in there a lot! I love the new Red Panda, but...
  15. Minkari

Landzend is recruiting 1-2 players

New FA starting Thursday! Get your spot with us before it begins. We’ll definitely reach all 3 prizes. We have a great coordinator who lays out our plan so even if you’re newer, we’ll help you succeed.
  16. Minkari

We may be able to make room for an additional spot if you’re bringing a friend. :)
  17. Minkari

Just in time for the next Fellowship Adventure! We have an opening for 1 active member. Reach out to me in game if you don’t get a reply from me here, or just apply!
  18. Minkari

Greetings, We’re a level 43 fellowship, no-drama, helpful and we’re looking for 1-2 active players of any size. We promote active, fun and friendly players. We don’t mandate participation, but if you’re looking to just park your self and not play, we’re not the place to do that. We reach 10th...
  19. Minkari

Landzend (Recruiting) 1-3 members!

Hiya everyone! We have 2 spots open before the next FA begins. Please join us if you’re active, and want to have some fun with a nice group.
  20. Minkari

Spell Fragments

Yes, I have literally over 123,000 Spell Fragments laying around. A weekly lottery for prizes would be great. That way we have a place to dump those and still might win something cool. Also, because I have so many spell fragments, I’m no longer using the Disenchant feature on unused buildings...