• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Minkari

BPR Recruiting (1-3)

Greetings, Black Pear Rising (BPR) is recruiting! We’re a fun, fellowship, no-drama, helpful and we’re looking for 1-3 active players of any size. We promote active, fun and friendly players. We don’t mandate participation, but if you’re looking to just park yourself and not play, we’re not...
  2. Minkari

Black Pearl Rising has 1 spot!

Greetings, We’re a fun, top 50 ranked, fellowship, no-drama, helpful and we’re looking for 1 active player of any size. We promote active, fun and friendly players. We don’t mandate participation, but if you’re looking to just park yourself and not play, we’re not the place to do that. We reach...
  3. Minkari

Join us before the next FA!

Greetings, We’re a fun fellowship, no-drama, helpful and we’re looking for 1 active player of any size. We promote active, fun and friendly players. We don’t mandate participation, but if you’re looking to just park yourself and not play, we’re not the place to do that. We reach 10th chest in...
  4. Minkari

Landzend (Recruiting 4)

Greetings, We’re a fun fellowship, no-drama, helpful and we’re looking for 1-4 active players of any size. We promote active, fun and friendly players. We don’t mandate participation, but if you’re looking to just park your self and not play, we’re not the place to do that. We reach 10th chest...
  5. Minkari

Landzend is recruiting 1-2 players

Greetings, We’re a level 43 fellowship, no-drama, helpful and we’re looking for 1-2 active players of any size. We promote active, fun and friendly players. We don’t mandate participation, but if you’re looking to just park your self and not play, we’re not the place to do that. We reach 10th...
  6. Minkari

Landzend (Recruiting) 1-3 members!

We have room for 1-3 active members, regardless of level. If you’re bringing more than yourself, message me so I can make room for you all. We’re a no-drama group that works well together and has fun. We have only a few guidelines and those are around participation. We welcome players of all...
  7. Minkari

Artifact Exchange

We need a way to exchange one artifact for another, that doesn’t go away. Maybe an exchange building separate from crafting. I’d love to build up my brown bear from 2019, but there’s no longer a way to do that. I realize the moon Bear event had an uneven exchange but that didn’t last and there...
  8. Minkari

Landzend has room for you!

We're a no-drama group that works well together and has fun. We have an opening before tomorrow’s fellowship adventure begins! We have only a few guidelines and those are around participation. We welcome players of all levels in the game and love helping you grow in the game. We promote those...
  9. Minkari

Landzend (Recruiting) 2 members

We're a no-drama group that works well together and has fun. We have only a few guidelines and those are around participation. We welcome players of all levels in the game and love helping you grow in the game. We promote those who are active and go the extra mile to lead and guide the...
  10. Minkari

Landzend (Recruiting)

We're a no-drama group that works well together and has fun. We have only a few guidelines and those are around participation. We welcome players of all levels in the game and love helping you grow in the game. We have a successful KP Share program to help you build your Ancient Wonders. We're...