• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Deborah M

Fellowship Adventure push cities?

I keep thinking about this and would like to know who said FA push cities are OK. It seems to be no different than any other push cities from what I can tell. I know that is not going to be a popular opinion on the Forum but this really bothers me. The original versions of push accounts that I...
  2. Deborah M

Sale error

I have tried to make a purchase from the sale today multiple times and on Chrome & Edge. I get "Sorry an internal error occured...." every time I try. adding: It reboots the game
  3. Deborah M

Cities who cater / convince instead of battle

With the upcoming event finally having a help for catering my FS is buzzing about what other players do to remain catering cities. Half of my FS only caters Spire and Tournament. I was totally shocked to find out that isn't odd when a Dev said most players cater on a Q&A. It seems it is just the...
  4. Deborah M

Lists in messages

Since we have new requirements for the upcoming FA, I need to send out messages with lists to Fellowship members. I have never figured out how to send out any kind of table kind of list without spending a ridiculous amount of time editing to make it have any meaning. Is there a way to copy a...
  5. Deborah M

Map Visits & City Moves

In a recent conversation I was reminded that my advice to others is to do map visits if they are interested in upgrading Ancient Wonders faster or even get through research faster. I had drifted away from doing them but have started again. It isn't too bad doing 39 pages if I do them on my...
  6. Deborah M

Big Cats looking to fill 2 openings

We are a low demand, low stress Fellowship with both large and small cities. We are happy to mentor new players who participate on a regular basis throughout the week and who aim to participate in the below items. From our description: * All trades 2 star minimum please unless arranged with...
  7. Deborah M

Beginning of game

I was looking back at when the different guest races were introduced. I cannot find when Dwarves came out. Anybody know?
  8. Deborah M

Cannot log on

Several players that I know of in my FS cannot log on including me. It is giving message that user names are not recognized. I tried to open a new city to see if that was working. Nope. Cannot reach server. I also tried to open the game on mobile and it says something is missing. Note that it...
  9. Deborah M

Blooming Trader Guild

Since the new chapter is coming in probably 2 weeks, my thought was that I really should take a break on battle related AW and make some progress on Blooming Trader and Vortex of Storage. My Blooming Trader has been at level 30 for as long as I can remember so I usually don't give it much...
  10. Deborah M

Favorite troops?

I often read comments about 1 troop being great or another troop being lame. I personally am very lazy about battling at all and always use auto-fight. I make troops 24/7 and have all of the battle AWs at level 30 except for new Shrine of Champions. Yet I still run out of troops to go against x...
  11. Deborah M

Big Cats looking for an active member.

Preferably someone who has Marble, Crystal and/or Gems. We are heavy on Planks, Silk and Dust. We consistently reach 10 tournament chests even with only 90 points minimum. We consistently reach Silver Level 2 in the spire even with only 4 encounter minimum. We ranked 82 in the last Fellowship...
  12. Deborah M

Elvenar on tablet?

I almost always play Elvenar on my laptop. Problem is that I have a kind of big gaming laptop so I don't like it on my lap. I also use my iPhone for in between stuff but don't like it that small because my eyes aren't the greatest anymore. I'm wondering how well liked or disliked playing on a...
  13. Deborah M

Friendly faces!

Just in the first few seconds of the new video both Timon & Rike are in it. <3 Love seeing both of them! How I wish they could help Elvenar take a step back toward the game's roots.
  14. Deborah M

% Sales?

I have been waiting since the start of chapter 15 for a good % sale. I have every intention of buying diamonds for the last premium expansion. I have gotten zero good % sales in all this time and now I am even more determined to wait. Now I am hearing the same from other high ranking players...
  15. Deborah M

Why push the tournament if it's going to crash the Fellowship Adventure?

PLEASE DON'T! So no tournament because of the huge participation in the Fellowship Adventure. I'm sure that was an unforeseen result of players loving the new quest system o_O Today the Fellowship Adventure has actually been fun for me. I do like the planning and participating but hated the old...
  16. Deborah M

Too much Event negativity!

I'm starting with a true story. When my 3 kids were growing up we went to an amusement park every summer. After a long day of making sure we got to every ride I expected my kids to be happy & tired. After all, it was a great day. Nope. 2 would be as happy as I would have thought they would be...
  17. Deborah M

Elvenar bonus event gifts

I did not get my 100 Sun Flares event gift that come from Elvenar newsletter. Neither did a couple of family members. It made no sense :confused: It occurred to me that maybe verizon.net email was filtering them as junk before we even got the email in Outlook. As a bit of background, Verizon...
  18. Deborah M

Thank you for the Birthday Unicorn

I love the Birthday Unicorn :D Very pretty addition to the herd! I have them all and think they are a nice little touch in this game. I am confused though. I thought we recently had the 4th Birthday for the US servers and they were not the first. Am I remembering that incorrectly?
  19. Deborah M

Game not loading

Both my husband & our niece are getting "sorry an internal error occurred. Please try again later." when they try to open their game. All they can get on mobile is the something went wrong message. Oddly enough mine seems to be working fine. All 3 accounts are on both US5 & US2 servers...
  20. Deborah M

Didn't get Tournament prizes

This morning when I logged in I got the popup for flag being pulled & those 3 prizes for the FA and then popup for my 10 chest Tournament prizes. Went to check the Instants and nothing there :( Tried reloading. Tried restarting browser and restarting laptop. Nothing! So I'm missing Rune Shards...