• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Visits to fellowship members

Thanks Ashrem I will try that. I only play on my desktop.
  2. Visits to fellowship members

I like the new way of clicking in fellowship lists to visit members so much more quickly. It would be nice if those rewards were a little further to the right of the screen so that you can easily see who you have already visited. It scrolls up right over the next person to be visited. Rather...
  3. Rebuilding - Need Active Players who like Tournaments!

Appreciate the offer but our Archmage doesn't wish to become simply a member of someone else's fellowship. Good luck!
  4. Rebuilding - Need Active Players who like Tournaments!

Still looking for good members...Please apply if you play daily and want to help us grow, especially in the tournament area!
  5. Rebuilding - Need Active Players who like Tournaments!

Dragon Trading Fellowship is currently in re-build mode. We need active players who play daily, visit at least 4 times a week, and will participate in tournaments...and fellowship adventures down the road. We don't do a lot of chatting but try to help players achieve their best in the game...
  6. Quest not completing

Next quest is to have 4 residences at level 2 or higher plus 2 workshops at level 2 or higher. I have 4 residences all at level 2 but it says I only have 3.
  7. City expansion

Thanks for the info. I'll do that now. Never mind...I am apparently not awake. It was there....I just didn't have the resources to build it. Sorry...you may close this ticket now.
  8. City expansion

I just finished City Expansion 21 and got all the resources to activate it. It shows completed in the knowledge tree, but there is no expansion available for me to use in my builders tab. Now what??
  9. Upgrading homes... pointless?

Thanks! I see now how far I have to go before I can upgrade my residences. So I'll just build more small ones and upgrade those to try to get to the population I need. Appreciate your help!! Good luck with the game.
  10. Upgrading homes... pointless?

Well, that's great...but what is the appropriate box in the tech tree? There are no guidelines to tell you which branch to pursue so you just keep throwing things in...what IS the box to allow this? I'm at this same point and TOTALLY frustrated!