• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. hlywd

Active Fellowship looking for Active Players..

Active fellowship looking for active players. We are an 8-10 chest tourney fellowship. We would prefer a chapter 3 or above player but not necessary. Come enjoy the fun with us. Let us help you grow your city. Seek us out, RenegadeSwashbucklers , or message AM, hlywd or Mage, SLE1
  2. hlywd

Role playing Fellowships

Well since only about 1 person really answered your question I will be the second person. Our fellowship RP as pirates, we have a Capt'n and ship and sail around. However the covid has put a damper on things cause everyone is either working from home or has big honey do lists that take them away...
  3. hlywd

Closed | Archived bug in AWs under donators names

Game version: __ v1.114.2-(339c9a3) (2020-10-01 09:56) Game world: __ Winyandor Browser + version: __Microsoft Edge Flash Player version: __ Operating System: __ Screen resolution: __ Account name: __hlywd Humans or Elves: __elves Reproducibility: _5_/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens...
  4. hlywd

Seriously Looking for Active Players in The Oasis....

The Oasis is looking for active players. We play in tourney, FAs and the spire. FAs are organized and planned out. Tourneys are at your pace, just no throwing in a few just to get the rewards at the end. The Spire is if you want to, however the rewards can be very good. Helping each other grow...
  5. hlywd

The Food Game

hummis
  6. hlywd

Hello New player Elf

we are looking for players in our fellowship RenegadeSwashbucklers in world Sinya Arda.. if that is your world look us up. or message me hlywd archmage
  7. hlywd

Hello Another Noobie

If you in Sinya Arda look us up.. we are looking for fun players.. RenegadeSwashbucklers or message me hlywd
  8. hlywd

Looking for active players...Feb 2020

RenegadeSwashbucklers in Sinya Arda is seeking active players. Could use boosted in Marble and Crystal.(will take any boosts though) We are a fun and drama free fellowship. Any size city is acceptable. We have helped many small cities grow up. We look like we are full on members but we are not...
  9. hlywd

Laid back but active fs

Always a spot open in RenegadeSwashbucklers. Just message me or send out an request to join. We are a 6chest tourney but no one is required to do any particular amount. Any help is appreciated. We help each other with trades and growing your city. We are a fun and friendly group.. hlywd...
  10. hlywd

Looking for an active Fellowship

Always a spot open in RenegadeSwashbucklers. Just message me or send out an request to join. We are a 6chest tourney but no one is required to do any particular amount. Any help is appreciated. We help each other with trades and growing your city. We are a fun and friendly group.. hlywd...
  11. hlywd

Need active fellowship, boosted items planks, silk, gems

12. hlywd

Release Notes version 1.88 Feedback

When are we getting on PC the option to produce the same thing in all workshops with the click of one button or something close to what we have on mobile? And how about a dropdown box for regular quests? clicking everything takes so much time. Anyone else agree???
  13. hlywd

fellowship seeking players...

RenegadeSwashbucklers is looking for active :elf: players interested in being a part of a Fun, Active, Helpful and Drama Free fellowship. We are interested in any/all size cities. Check us out in game. Looking forward to hearing from you. hlywd (ArchMage) SLE1 (Mage) Peutetre (Mage) updated June...
  14. hlywd

fellowship seeking players...

RenegadeSwashbucklers in Sinya Arda is seeking active players. Could use boosted in Marble and Crystal. We are a fun and drama free fellowship. Any size city is acceptable. We have helped many small cities grow up. Look us up and message me in game if interested...... Hoping to hear from...
  15. hlywd

Q re: Storm Phoenix/pet food instant

A player in my fellowship said the same thing...
  16. hlywd

I found a new home, thank you all

Miroami ... I am archmage of RenegadeSwashbucklers.... sounds like you would fit in with us if you are interested.. Check us out and let me know.
  17. hlywd

I found a new home, thank you all

Miroami ... I am archmage of RenegadeSwashbucklers.... sounds like you would fit in with us if you are interested.. Check us out and let me know.
  18. hlywd

Looking for ACTIVE players for Renegade Swashbucklers...

Glad to have you onboard with us... hlywd
  19. hlywd

Druindar Farics Sigs and Avitars

@druindar faric .. like this one better.. thanks
  20. hlywd

Druindar Farics Sigs and Avitars

@druindar faric .. here is my original suggestion for signature (Maybe elves, human, fairies, dwarves dressed in faire costumes)