• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. skeeter6060

Inno Forces Cauldron

[MOD EDIT] removed text. I thought this forum was meant for us to state thoughts sorry if we don't all agree with the almighty
  2. skeeter6060

Inno Forces Cauldron

I just know force it on me and I now will never spend another dollar on this game
  3. skeeter6060

need a new goblin!!

One opening we are a top 40 fs but don't have all the rules and requirments of most top teams we play for fun. 10+ chests in tournaments and silver weekly in the spire closing in on gold can you be the extra push we need. Top 10 adventure finish most adventures. We have a very active aw trade...
  4. skeeter6060

Found a home

check out the goblin king we have 1 spot to open 10 chests silver spire and very active aw thread and top 10 finish last adventure message me in game or here skeeter
  5. skeeter6060

Found a FS.

we are a very active 10 chests weekly silver spire weekly top 10 adventure last one very active aw thread. we are the goblin king check us out if interested we can make one spot open want to fill it before new adventure starts let me know
  6. skeeter6060

Hi The Goblin King a top 50 FS is looking for 1 person

we do have 1 open spot again presently
  7. skeeter6060

Hi The Goblin King a top 50 FS is looking for 1 person

We are a very active FS 9 and 10 chests top 10 finish last adventure and silver level in the spire. With all that said our main focus is to have fun no quotas or must hit numbers but do expect you to be an active part of our team. We have a very active aw trade thread, we have a fb page to help...
  8. skeeter6060

Restart: Re-balance spell fragments (SF) between GW and HH. Re-balance SF in Lab to 0%

yes I agree something has tp be done with the abundance of SF from the spire I don't mind buying/spending diamonds but I now refuse to use them in the spire and actually though I like to spire I am going to cut back on playing it due to constantly getting SF. This spire I am in the second to...
  9. skeeter6060

game downfall

Yes it was done by Sir Squirrel
  10. skeeter6060

game downfall

yes I don't know what happened
  11. skeeter6060

game downfall

I appreciate everyones responses and have read them some are living in a bubble and refusing to see or hear any negative comments about this game. I am coming back as AM because the person appointed as my replacement left and I will not let my friends hang. but all you need to do is read the...
  12. skeeter6060

game downfall

I have been playing the game for years and have enjoyed it very much. I have been AM of the goblin kings and we are a top 100 fellowship ranked in the 60's we came from 600 when I started we finish it top 20 last couple adventures were very active. This game used to be fun and enjoyable I do...
  13. skeeter6060

VERY ACTIVE GROUP LOOKING TO FILL 1 SPOT

FULL thank you
  14. skeeter6060

New addicted player looking for friendly, active, and fun loving Fellowship

We are a very friendly FS with no rules but do expect members to be active and make visits. We are active in tournaments we get 6 and 7 chests. We are active in adventures we finished 30th last one and we work together to help each other in events to finish them. we have a group of daily players...
  15. skeeter6060

We still have one spot we can open up for an active player with dust as a boost
  16. skeeter6060

WE HAVE ONE OPENING FOR AN ACTIVE PLAYER WITH DUST AS A BOOST. We are The Goblin King and presently have one opening for a new member it won't be open long. We are a fast growing fellowship ranked 133. We are a mature, fun group without a mess of rules and regulations and no drama. We do ask you...
  17. skeeter6060

looking for an active player

WE HAVE ONE OPENING FOR AN ACTIVE PLAYER. We are The Goblin King and presently have one opening for a new member it won't be open long. We are a fast growing fellowship ranked 138. We are a mature, fun group without a mess of rules and regulations and no drama. We do ask you be active (on...
  18. skeeter6060

Fellowship Disbanded

sorry to hear but the Goblin King does have an opening maybe 2 for the right members we are a very active and growing FS we are looking for members who are on line at least several times a week. Actively visit other members and active in tournaments and adventures. If your interested please...
  19. skeeter6060

Are looking for a home!!

WE HAVE ONE OPENING FOR AN ACTIVE PLAYER. We are The Goblin King and presently have one opening for new members We are a fast growing fellowship ranked 144. We are a fun group without a mess of rules and regulations though we do ask you be active (on several time a week at least) make visits to...
  20. skeeter6060

Hello Hello! I'm new!

glad you are doing good and stayed with the game and enjoying!!! have fun