• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Like Entdraught?

If so, consider joining us in FangornForest. We're in a rebuilding mode after ex-FS (Osgiliath) broke up. We play all aspects - Tourney, FA, & Spire; for now casually until we can get back to 20+ players. Looking for daily players who will help grow the FS as they build their own cities. One...
  2. Mirkwood - 4 spots open

Update - all slots are taken but we have 2 inactive players. If interested in joining us, please message me.
  3. Mirkwood - 4 spots open

Hi Everyone - we're a Top 100, 10 chest FS that currently has 4 openings. RL issues have been making it a struggle of late, so we've been putting on our superhero capes and pulling out 10 on Saturdays. Would like to get players willing to do 1500 points per week and help us grow the FS. We...
  4. Something lost, something gained

I like the new help system (speed), but I do frequent visits in the neighborhood as well. I just like seeing what players are doing - it's a great way to learn.
  5. Mirkwood Rising accepting apps

Hi - we're looking for 2 active players boosted in steel and scrolls. We currently have 20+ active (most daily) players and avg 7 chests on a regular basis. We want players willing to do a minimum of 1k in tourneys. Thanks for reading, LW