• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. The Earl of Winds

Elvenar Strong! is looking for a couple strong tourney players

Hi, We have a couple openings if you’re interested, and can meet our weekly minimums (3k tourney, 2nd Big Boss Spire) - with the drive to exceed those. With our resources and our player’s support, we can help get you to where you’d like to go. Thanks for your consideration, Earl
  2. The Earl of Winds

FA push towns must End! That's clear cheating!

Sooo, after reading through all of this, there are a couple conclusions to be made: Inno stopped the rule benders as far as Spire is concerned, by limiting alts due to time in FSs etc Inno cando the same as far as FAs, when they decide to put their foot down You & I,as far as players go, can...
  3. The Earl of Winds

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

I ask because there is discussion bout not having one on Live servers
  4. The Earl of Winds

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Are we going to get another FA when this current Fog event ends? Please lemme/us know. Thanks
  5. The Earl of Winds

No, buy as many as you’re able…take a look at that push city for FA which will help to visualize what we’re dealing with (if you’ve not done so already)
  6. The Earl of Winds

Kadhrin, thank you for the insight which is quite insightful to say the least Quin, if one of our own Has a solid/grief argument - then you bet I’m gonna back them. And his argument is solid vs belittling this discussion by redirecting the narrative to those of us “have nots” as envious. Inno...
  7. The Earl of Winds

Btw, the town Dadnaz has pictured in above
  8. The Earl of Winds

Bringing in alts, built just for FAs, so the FS can take top honors is obviously a means to an end. Wouldnt be troublesome for the crappy prizes, but those Perk Points are worth fighting for. Hoping Inno curbs this practice (like they did with Spire) before the next FA
  9. The Earl of Winds

In Memorium The Unbeliever

I’m very sorry for your loss — we really enjoyed playing with Un who did come up with some doozy’s in messages/chat He made us laugh, especially when he’d go after Innos injustice when they’d change the rules Un was a joy and a pleasure to play with and am saddened by this news Thank you for...
  10. The Earl of Winds

Perks Reset

Ok, read the above and still have questions We’ve maxed out tourney perks, get Gold and 16 chests average weekly We do use the tourney points occasionally to get the additional chest, no need for perk points in the other buckets (although we’ve banked 5 for Spire emergencies) So now what? if I...
  11. The Earl of Winds

Chapter 20

Thanks for the insight
  12. The Earl of Winds

Chapter 20

just wondering if you can give us an estimate (how many months, or a Season aka Winter) on the release of Chapter 20 in the game?
  13. The Earl of Winds

Tournament Changes - Community Feedback and Data

Honestly, it doesn’t matter that my score for tourney has increased. What’s important and truly matters are 1) The amount of KPs and good/supply collection, neighborly help charms/garnered over 5 times at tourney 2) The Massive amounts of troops lost each day, (effort from a perspective of time...
  14. The Earl of Winds

Tournament Changes - Community Feedback and Data

The good changes to the tourney format have been well said, multiple times, by multiple players so I’ll get right to the point. Before Tourney Change playing on app: - I’m not a tourney beast - 4x15 average garnered 1600 points or better without MASSIVE troop losses to gain required KPs for...
  15. The Earl of Winds

Autumn Zodiac Event Feedback

I'm not happy with the key award deduction -- cutting the amount by more than half makes this event less than stellar IMO