• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Chrizty

Event buildings

I guess this could go under city/ Game Features/and Trader; This goes for Event buildings for the chapters Dwarves, Fairies and Orcs I think the Event buildings should offer all Ts. not just 3T like with this Event now, We can get more than one event building so one building could give T1s...
  2. Chrizty

*Knights of Honor* is recruiting ;-)

*Knights of Honor* is looking for active players who like Teamwork the FAs and Tournaments, Rule is to help as best as you can, there is no limit on how much you have to do, as every little bit goes a long way, We are not a hard core 10chest fellowship. More like easy going 3-4th chest...
  3. Chrizty

Slayer 81 is recruiting

Hi Slayer 81 is recruiting. We have 4 spots open for active players who like the Tournaments and Adventures :) Please send a message to our Archmage Uncadoh
  4. Chrizty

Hello Im Chrizty :)

Hello all :) Sorry I didn't give my introductions first :oops:,,,,,, Normally I just lurk but the more I play the more involved I'm getting, So you may see me more here on the forum :) I'm Chrizty I play in Winyandor, Felyndral, and Elcysandir,, Its what I do when having my morning coffee,...:)...
  5. Chrizty

MIA Archmage's will

Sorry if this has already been posted, I tried the search but couldn't find what I needed,,,,, I think it would be nice if a Archmage could ""will"" their title to a Mage,, I know they can appoint one if they are no longer going to play, But what if something happens that they can not get back...
  6. Chrizty

Realm of Eld is recruiting

Hi I'm Chrizty Realm of Eld is a new Fellowship looking for active players who like team work, tournaments and helping each other out. We are beginners , My score is 5113. A couple others will be joining from my old fellowship. No drama we get along good, Our Archmage went MIA and we had no...