• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Mystical Tiger

ElvenStats not updating...?

Its working perfectly now :D Thank you to whomever fixed it. I was in the middle of setting up for FSA when it stopped working. Trying to squeeze all spaces for buildings is difficult without it .
  2. Mystical Tiger

ElvenStats not updating...?

Its usually only down for a day or so, its been down for 4 days :( Everyone in my FS has been talking about it for days. With a FSA coming soon, a lot of people will want to use elven architect to rearrange and get the most out of their cities. I sure hope its fixed soon.
  3. Mystical Tiger

Connection issues

Cleared cache and restarted browser, still unable to establish a connection. US1
  4. Mystical Tiger

Notification Tabs

Would be nice if the notifications for trades and players visiting your city were on different tabs. Neighbors get lost if you are a larger city and put up lots of trades.
  5. Mystical Tiger

Spire button

Every time I do the spire I use a fair bit of goods. It would be nice to have a button up top beside the gem button to see the goods you have available. Especially if you don't have a lot of gems available. Or at least basic goods tools, coins etc.