• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. cindywillow

Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

Thank you so much Rythel. I've already had 2 players jump ship because of this change. Hopefully by my sharing this the others will sit tight.
  2. cindywillow

Hello Hello!

Hello, I'm from the USA
  3. cindywillow

Looking for a partner fellowship

I am sending you a message! cindywillow - AM - Songs of Experience
  4. cindywillow

Second Chances - US 2 Winyandor

Still looking! Come join a super great FS!!
  5. cindywillow

Looking Found an FS. Thanks to all repliers.

Second Chances, US2 is looking for a new Team member to fill an opening. Check us out!! I also sent you a message in-game.
  6. cindywillow

Second Chances - US 2 Winyandor

Second Chances is looking for 1-2 players to take the place of retiring ones. We consistently do 10+ chests weekly in the Tourney and are looking to do Gold in the Spire weekly. Very motivated Team with most being daily players. Also, we love the Fellowship Adventures and usually place in the...
  7. cindywillow

Hello new archmage and to forum

Happy to hear that all is going well!!
  8. cindywillow

Contest Discussion Thread

oops...will have to work on my cake more, lol
  9. cindywillow

Second Chances - 3 openings

Bumping up...
  10. cindywillow

Hello new archmage and to forum

Hello and welcome!
  11. cindywillow

Still looking for 2 new Team Members...
  12. cindywillow

Steel, Scrolls, Magic Dust boosted, experienced, active daily player.

I recently took over as AM of Songs of Experience and we are looking for players. We get 10 chests on a push week, averaging about 6 per week now. My goal is to fill our ranks and become a weekly 10+ chest FS. Great group of people! Contact cindywillow, AM
  13. cindywillow

Songs of Experience Looking for Players

bumping up...
  14. cindywillow

We are an up and coming FS looking for 3 new Team Members! We consistently do 10+ chests each week in the Tourneys, participate in the Spire and FA's. We finished #20 in the last one, 9 the one before. We are serious players who love the game! Check out our Overview Page and see if you want to...
  15. cindywillow

Songs of Experience Seeking New Members

Still looking for new Team Members.
  16. cindywillow

New Town - Experienced Player

Check us out, Songs of Experience. We welcome early chapter players!
  17. cindywillow

Looking for One Player!

Thanks Henroo! My FS is Second Chances, US2 Winyandor. Looking for 2-3 new Team members.
  18. cindywillow

Looking for One Player!

Still looking! Come join this awesome FS!!
  19. cindywillow

Songs of Experience Seeking New Members

I took over as Archmage to this FS a couple of months ago. We have a great core group of active players but I need to replace the inactive ones as well as bring our count up to 25. Laid back. no pressure. If interested contact cindywillow - AM