• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Archangel Corp

Archangel Corp, on US4: Khelonaar, is looking for active players to replace some that real life has taken claim of. The ideal player would have a minimum score of 20 K, visits all members 4 times a week, post fair trades, and helps with fellowmates’ trade requests. If you would like to join this...
  2. Release Notes version 1.50

I'm glad that the decay (mana and sentient goods) timer counts down to the correct time that the decay actually happens. Before, the timer implied one time, but the decay was at a different time.
  3. Path Finder's is recruiting

Path Finder's still has room for more members.
  4. Path Finder's is recruiting

If there is a small fellowship wanting to merge with us, please contact me.
  5. Looking

Path Finder's is clearing out inactives and is looking for active players. We have 2 AW donation programs: 3KP chain train and daily donation list. Most trades are accepted within a few hours.
  6. Active and needing a new home

Path Finder's is laid-back FS looking to replace some inactive players.
  7. Path Finder's is recruiting

Path Finder's in US Felyndral is looking for 5-7 active players who are looking to join a friendly, relax, and drama-free group. The scores within the fellowship range from 21K to 139K. The expectation for members is to do at least 3 visits per week and to do fair trades (2-3 stars). Applicants...
  8. Release Notes version 1.32

I built the woodelf roads slowly, 5-10 at a time. I skipped over orc and dwarf roads.
  9. Archangel Corp recruiting

Archangel Corp. on the US server in Khelonaar has several opening for seasoned active players with a score of 40K plus. Our members are there to help each other and we are all respectful of each other.We are a drama free fun group. Our rules are simple - minimum of 4 visits per week to every...
  10. Archangel Corp recruiting

Archangel Corp. on the US server in Khelonaar has several opening for seasoned active players with a score of 40K plus. Our members are there to help each other and we are all respectful of each other.We are a drama free fun group. Our rules are simple - minimum of 4 visits per week to every...
  11. Valentines Event: Love in the Time of Spoilers

Don't take down what you have. Simply build temporary extras for the event, and take them down later if you don't need them.
  12. Release notes version 1.22

Yes, at 6pm EST.
  13. Release notes version 1.22

There was no mention in the update announcement that they were going to rebalance the score. Yet, it is clear that they did. I don't know why. Edit: Apparently, there was a glitch with event buildings, that are not suppose to add to your score, erroneously awarding score points when they are placed.
  14. [NON-ID] Chat issues / SyntaxError: Invalid JSON parse input

US4 and US0 (login page) also has issues. I cannot get to the login page. Edit: I was having problems with both US3 and US4 over an hour ago. I thought the problem was at my end, so I reset the internet connections. Now, I cannot get to the login page.
  15. [12776] Quest Completing Before Research Done

The same thing happened to me in Felyndral (elf city). Quest was to research Ancient Wonders of the Orc. The quest registered as complete when the tournament rewards arrived, including 5 KPs, and I put those KPs into the Ancient Wonder research. The research is not finished; I do not know if I...
  16. (Spoilers) Snow Flurry Event Guide

Yes, I upgraded mushroom farms (Orcs/Goblins) to level 3, and they counted. Settlement buildings only go up to level 4, so they cannot be used if you need to upgrade to level 5 or higher.
  17. (Spoilers) Snow Flurry Event Guide

If you offer a trade and it is accepted, it will show up in notifications. It also counts as a "gain" of goods.
  18. (Spoilers) Snow Flurry Event Guide

My recollection is that the Halloween event started at 9am EDT. That was before the time change. So, it's possible that the Snow Flurry event could start at 8am EST.
  19. Why build only T3 factories

Tier 2 non-boosted become available in the trader after you research all three of tier 2 goods and the tier 2 "production boost."
  20. Why build only T3 factories

In my opinion, if you want to sacrifice factories, it should be tier 3 factories. In my two cities, I have 4 steels or 5 marbles, 3 tier 2, and 2 tier 3. In both cities, I have an plenty of tier 3 goods. I recently built a 5th marble factory. I was doing a 4-3-2 ratio like it is in the other...