• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Sentient goods

I'm in chapter 13. My city has 1 sentient manufactory. Should I build another, how many?
  2. Upgrading buildings

What I want is for the hidden display to show the buildings being upgraded without looking at the hut or looking for a building to find its status.
  3. Upgrading buildings

I play using the APP about 99% of the time. The added function of hiding the buildings greatly enhanced the play of the game for it made rearranging the city so much easier. I have some difficulty finding buildings being upgraded. I am asking when buildings are hidden, that buildings being...
  4. Application enhancement for Ancient Wonders

I like to provide KPs to my felllowship by opening a players Ancient Wonder list. The problem I'm having is to scroll from left to right in the AW list each time I have given KPs to an AW or just looking at an AW. Some of the players in my fellowship have just about all of the AWs available. I...
  5. Fairy Queen text jumps

iPad. iOS. The quest text jumps within the display. Sorry, that I'm not able to capture the issue.
  6. Shortcuts

Entering "/who" (without quotes) in the chat window displays the players in your fellowship that are currently online. What other shortcuts are available?
  7. ElvenStats

ELvenGems is good for research about the game, ElvenStats is broke for now. I'm trying to find a site similar to Elvenstats but so far my DuckDuckGo search (Google isn't your friend) has revealed nothing.
  8. ElvenStats

is there another website for elvenar research, someone posted something about elvenar theory but I'm not finding anything on the web
  9. City Name

Would like an enhancement to change the city name within the APP? Our ArchMage is requiring us to include codes (ie...C-culture, B-Builder's Hut and M-Main Hall) to our city name, and that isn't possible with the APP.
  10. Ancient Wonder Flags

I wish there was a flag indicating that the AW is ready for upgrade. I wanted to dump some KPs for this adventure, only to find out that the AW was ready for upgrade.
  11. World Friendship Help

I think they switched it back.
  12. World Friendship Help

The latest update to Elvenar swapped the location of the help button and friend City view. This change caused anyone about to provide help to find themselves looking at the city, confusing nonetheless. I'm not aware of any reason this change was made, but it slowed down the play of the game...
  13. faries quest thread line

I'm at the same point but have leftover goods. I'm looking into if the leftovers can be used before removing the factories and portal.
  14. Show and Search by FS

Several of my FS have posted "Trades UP" in the Chat windows, problem is....there are so many other players that have posted trades, and I want to isolate those in my FS first even if they are less than 3 stars.