• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. hvariidh gwendrot

Feedback Official Elvenar Discord server

only thing i see in forum now is complaints about discord, so i'm just going to save time and not log in to either any more
  2. hvariidh gwendrot

Whispers of Souls first quest

i would not think there is a right or wrong with as many variables as this game has, i think more along the lines of easier vs harder, faster or slower, good vs better
  3. hvariidh gwendrot

Daily Season of Soul

i davis has a list of the quests, i play on pc so it's the icon of the guy with the beard and the quests advenace you to get the goddess of wishes at the final quest
  4. hvariidh gwendrot

News from Discord - May Contain Info!

only way i can get to forum is with the link https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php and i think when or if anyone is on discord they should post it for people there lol now let's see if this post here stays up
  5. hvariidh gwendrot

World Map Player Customization of the Help Building Picker

do manual visits amd help whatever building you want, but that is what people complained about and got the default settings for visits
  6. hvariidh gwendrot

folks should post the forum link on discord when you can't find info there https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php
  7. hvariidh gwendrot

Where art thou, Gingerbread?

cleared out a bunch of stuff from inventory that was many chapter lower and just crafted GbM from MA
  8. hvariidh gwendrot

Too Much KP Purchase

this game has always been hard on new cities now it seems like an effort to make them quit, i will disagree with the if you have the kp bar full you don't "lose" anything thought, that seems equal to saying it's ok to just stack money up in a corner of a room vs having it in an account that...
  9. hvariidh gwendrot

only way i can access forum now is with a link, when i right click, where forum was is now discord and/or if i use the forum/wiki icon it say discord/wiki
  10. hvariidh gwendrot

antediluvian

:cool:
  11. hvariidh gwendrot

It worked for StarTrek

says to add your name so ....your name
  12. hvariidh gwendrot

Pros and Cons of Magic Residences

ch 3 is best bang for the buck chapter if you are purchasing magic residents, using 300 diamonds for upgrades it's cheaper than the purchase thereafter, using BP's it's no diamond upgrades, considering the fellowsip they should do a little spire and try winning them at stage 1 boss, workshops...
  13. hvariidh gwendrot

oops got me, i sort of skipped to the end when he was saying when "you move a building" .. last release note was 1.182 and we are on 1.184 in my defence, so technically there was no "official" annoucement i'll start following yogi dave for release annoucements
  14. hvariidh gwendrot

How to see exact # of diamonds?

ok this has to be the most annoying update yet, i have genie's and goddess of wishes out in 2 cities and it says i get diamonds then sometimes it changes the total sometimes it doesn't, i'm sure (not really) thtt it is adding up totals correcctly but with no way to verify it is really annoying
  15. hvariidh gwendrot

Other KP & Fixes to speed up aspects of the game

not sure how they can fix real life getting in the way of the game, people move, have babies, get busy with jobs, and worst of all pass on to the great video game in the sky, the game itself has speed up alot, remember having no ability to upgrade event bldgs and when you advanced in chapter had...
  16. hvariidh gwendrot

antediluvian

we have a couple spots open again, we like to think of ourselves as very helpful, with team style play, we like to get the game goodies in a relaxed enviroment, open to all who want to play as such, gold spire weekly 13-14 chests for tournaments, and 3 stage finish in adventures, kp perks...
  17. hvariidh gwendrot

OMG Tonga is real

tongo is a ferengi card game, does that count
  18. hvariidh gwendrot

How to see exact # of diamonds?

yep this update they rounded off the display of coin supplies and diamonds, no ocd here but me no likey
  19. hvariidh gwendrot

yes it does not matter how big the screen is when small bldgs get hidden behind big ones, thus the click move button and wiggle the large bldg around and tadah, you see the small bldg or whatever is behind the bigger one, there it is no need for hide 1 bldg, which btw was what the original...
  20. hvariidh gwendrot

it just showed up about 10 seconds ago at time of this post and what it does is turn my entire city in to a color coded 2-d format ? i thought this was suppossed to just invisible 1 bldg you wanted to see around, not the entire city ? hide a bldg is not dissapear the entire city lol like...