• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. hvariidh gwendrot

antediluvian

we have a couple spots open again, we like to think of ourselves as very helpful, with team style play, we like to get the game goodies in a relaxed enviroment, open to all who want to play as such, gold spire weekly 13-14 chests for tournaments, and 3 stage finish in adventures, kp perks...
  2. hvariidh gwendrot

adventure glitchy

fill in the dots and tricolors with badgers it doesn't show, then advances , but previous dot still bounces and show as incomplete etc etc etc
  3. hvariidh gwendrot

There should be one +5 Trophy Goglets in Tournaments and/or

just for fun, the member who gets top score for tournament in a fellowship could get +5 Trophy Goblets, and/or a slding scale for top 10 scores per worrld vs a +4 Trophy Goblet score topped at 2,000 per participant.
  4. hvariidh gwendrot

Feedback Ads Feedback thread

what are the most foul words i can use in forum without the post being deleted? ithese pop up ads are total 100% crap and a great way to lose players screwing with the game with crap ads to clear off my cities
  5. hvariidh gwendrot

ideas for pet food

i am amazed that inno can have a meeting and look at all the evolving bldgs they have released, that have to be activated with pet food, and come up with the idea of adding spell fragments to spire rewards??? I in no way have all the pets that could be fed, placed in any city, and still can...
  6. hvariidh gwendrot

place pet food in spire bonus chests

add pet food in to the rewards chests that pop up on spire MA is not keeping up with the need, this would be another chance to get them for pour pets
  7. hvariidh gwendrot

ANTEDILUVIAN

tournaments have been 10+ wwekly since it started spire is more gold than silver now 3 stage finish in adventures playing with the fellowship is required as we are all active and built to help mortality problems have caused a couple of spots to open on a couple of worlds, so eat drink and be...
  8. hvariidh gwendrot

Closed | Contact Support the seasons of dreams bonus chests after quest #50

i am only being allowed to pick the middle of the 3 chests not left or right just the middle .. is there a trick to this or is thiis a glitch .. and let's add the total lack of communication from inno when a new feature is released as an ongoing glitch
  9. hvariidh gwendrot

ANTEDILUVIAN

2 spots available ... steel & silk with either magic dust or elixir for t3 boost is in... any size welcome that plays time to grow with help is given or join in now we have spire (weekly gold) tournament (14+chests...
  10. hvariidh gwendrot

ANTEDILUVIAN

active and friendly players wanted, if you know how to play or want to learn and get all the game rewards in a realaxed atmosphere, that's what we do been 10+ in tournaments since there's been tournaments and for spire it's more gold than silver with all gold on the to list adventures we do a...
  11. hvariidh gwendrot

done

and done
  12. hvariidh gwendrot

to many red panda artifacts

this isn't really a bug, and you may place it wherever, but stop with the red panda artifacts for spire rewards already, how many 2000 spell fragments conversions can a player take converting this worthless item till you guys stop giving it 3 times a week (and more) to every player?
  13. hvariidh gwendrot

ANTEDILUVIAN

tournament and spire play 3 stage finish for adventures we are all built to trade, like io help and enjoy the game gameplay is required mortaliy issues have...
  14. hvariidh gwendrot

tournament goblets don't show on ceravyn world

not sure if this is world wide, but tournament goblets are not showing on ceravyn
  15. hvariidh gwendrot

ElvenaR Haiku's

ElvvenaR Haiku's Is a Thread in Haiku Form All Post Must Adhere....
  16. hvariidh gwendrot

antediluvian

room for 1 .. open spot for an active player in to an active fellowship, we do 10+ chests weekly, silver to gold spire with gold as the team goal, everyone built to trade and enjoys helping, the game, and participating as a team for the game rewards .. you don't have to be big or 3 years in...
  17. hvariidh gwendrot

ANTEDILUVIAN gold on 5 worlds now time for a 6th

I had a family member pass earlier this year and had to do time off, as many know the real world does reach in to our game and cause disruption, i can give the full back story upon request, I am back and have spooled back up to 6 out of the 8 worlds as we play as a fellowship on all 8 worlds of...
  18. hvariidh gwendrot

ANTEDILUVIAN

set your own style of play, then join in the game play for the goodies .. details provided but we do play tournament and spire on all 8 worlds .. all the worlds do the 10+ chest tournament thing (some more than others) some are doing the gold trophy and we are looking for players to add to that...
  19. hvariidh gwendrot

thread closed thanks

thanks all i think she made a decision so threads closed
  20. hvariidh gwendrot

use it or lose it

any chance the powers that be use this level 0 you put on everyone's overview page or possibly delete it off of there as useless ? otherwise you are the level 0 lol