• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Miraculix

Riverworld Gold

We reach gold week by week as our name is stating and we are getting 14 to 16 chests weekly. For that goal we are looking for another motivated and experienced fellow who also is interested in using our KP threads to boost the AW development. Communication is the key to have fun with our FS. If...
  2. Miraculix

Riverworld is recruiting

We are looking for one or two people. A person with silk boosted would be great. Riverworld is a great team with a lot of funny people and normally very few "drama". :) If you are willing to communicate, read and answer your messages, post your feelings or opinion at the chat and participate in...
  3. Miraculix

looking for fs

We have an opening and going for 14 chests every week. With a player like you spire gold should be doable as well.
  4. Miraculix

Closed | Archived Streaming error

it has been fixed :)
  5. Miraculix

opened a ticked of course
  6. Miraculix

still can't login! about 3h now, frustrating. looks like it's the us-server only. beta works just fine.
  7. Miraculix

chat not working, frequent connection issues

true, not everyone is using an advertising blocker or even know about. Today I've tried several more adjustments without any luck. The moment I activate proxomitron the chat is not available any more and frequent connection issues are starting.
  8. Miraculix

everything worked for me before I've posted my message. No changes at all from my side (same computer, provider system, browser, …). So inno must have changed something. My solution for the moment is to not use my popup-blocker (proxomitron) anymore to make the game functional again. Normally I...
  9. Miraculix

Win10, latest firefox, chrome, IE, Opera the chat is not working for at least 3 days by now same time appears the message: quote "Connection issue It's currently impossible to receive any instant updates of information in the game. We're working on reestablishing the connection as soon as...
  10. Miraculix

work order for multiple factories or WS

Thanks for the link to those shortcuts, I know them a long time by now. Of course I'm aware of the "inno intention" to ask for our money. I'm playing their games for years now (starting with Anno online) but If they want me to buy diamonds then they have to give me more pleasure and comfort...
  11. Miraculix

That's just your feeling. Mine is totally different. There are hundreds of (absolutely needless) clicks we are forced to do every day just because the game is not programmed well. You may take that if you like, I will NOT!
  12. Miraculix

Why is it not possible to order all of the WS or factories of the same kind to do the same? That would save a lot of frustrating clicks on all buildings. Same question for collecting the production when done. I'm close to quit the game because I'm not willing to follow that "clickomania" or...
  13. Miraculix

FA Selection

Honestly I will refuse to do any more FA-events if there's no change! It feels like click-omania right now. 98 mouse clicks to get 4 wonder badges for example.^^ I don't have and I'm not willing to take the time to click twice on each possibility just to "decline" it. Boys and Girls of the...