• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. joboxo

★ Join Serenity ★

Hellroon and Well Met! Are you looking for a new fellowship? Please consider Serenity. We are a friendly group that is dedicated but not intense. Key benefits include: average 10 chests in tournaments consistently finish all stages of fellowship adventures provide reliable neighborly help...
  2. joboxo

Serenity seeking players

Hellroon and Well Met! Serenity is an active fellowship with 3 openings. We: average 10 chests in tournaments consistently finish all stages of fellowship adventures provide reliable neighborly help have an ancient wonder KP swap message thread (totally optional) Have a nice day! Best...
  3. joboxo

Serenity Recruiting

Hellroon Elvenar Players! Looking for a fellowship that is dedicated but not intense? Serenity is for you! ★ Average 7 chests in tournaments ★ Every 4th tournament, we make a group effort to attempt to unlock all 10 chests ★ Usually complete all stages of fellowship adventures ★ Have...
  4. joboxo

Serenity looking for Scrolls and Magic Dust

Greetings! I'm recruiting for Serenity. We are a friendly group that believes in regular visits and fair trades. Every 4th tournament, we make a group effort to unlock all chests. We are currently in need of boosted scrolls and magic dust production. So, you’d be guaranteed lots of trades...
  5. joboxo

Serenity

Hellroon Elvenar Players!! I am recruiting for Serenity. We are a friendly group of fair traders and helpful neighbors. We ask our members: • Please visit everyone 4 or more times per week • Let us know if you are unable to play for an extended period of time • Please participate fully in...
  6. joboxo

Serenity

Hellroon! ;) We have 2 openings and would love to find someone boosted in STEEL and SCROLLS. We're fairly laid back with a few simple rules: ✩ Visit everyone 4 times per week. ✩ Try to complete at least 300 points in each tournament. Some tournaments, we may encourage everyone to do more. ✩...
  7. joboxo

Serenity seeking players

Hellroon! ;) Serenity is a friendly group of fair traders and helpful neighbors. We ask our members to: ✩ Please visit everyone 4 or more times per week. ✩ If you are unable to play for an extended period of time, let everyone know. ✩ Please try to complete at least 300 points in each...
  8. joboxo

Non-quadrilateral building shapes

I'm not sure if this has been posted before...so forgive me if I am posting a duplicate idea. I would like to see a few buildings with different shapes, such as a + or L or T shape. This would add to the puzzle aspect of gameplay and would look pretty cool in my opinion. Thanks! Joboxo
  9. joboxo

Event Rewards

Greetings, forum readers! I'm using this post to wish for event rewards that I would love to see. First, I'd love to see several new tree designs. I love the 3x3 trees in the March of the Herds event, but really want to see a few smaller, simpler tree designs. I'm thinking 1x2 and 2x1 options...
  10. joboxo

Length of City Name

Hellroon! There are many cities have names that are too long to be displayed to those visiting. I'm sure this has been brought up before. My suggestions: Let players know if their city name is too long to be displayed when receiving neighborly help I don't know if many players even...
  11. joboxo

Note/instructions for visitors

It seems that most players use their city names to give instructions to visitors. It would be nice to give a little space for providing a brief note to visitors. The brief note could go above the bottom action bar. Or, perhaps to the left or right of the Knowledge point bar?
  12. joboxo

Runes after level 6 of an Ancient Wonder?

Once I reach level 6 of an ancient wonder and spend the requisite runes to unlock building the upgrade, will I continue to acquire runes for that wonder? Thanks, Joboxo
  13. joboxo

Serenity

Greetings Elves and Humans! :) Building a marvelous city can sure be tough work. Having an active and fun group really does make a difference! My fellowship, Serenity, is recruiting a new teammate with boosted Magic Dust. Have a great day! Joboxo
  14. joboxo

Elvish word list

For Lord of the Rings nerds out there, here is an Elvish word list: http://lotr.wikia.com/wiki/Elven_Word_List I used words from this site for naming my Elven city in Elvenar. Here are a few words I found interesting / relevant: Amon - mountain or hill Ered - also mountain Echor -...
  15. joboxo

Building Storage

I would like to be able to remove a building from my city and place it into storage. The benefits: 1) when re-arranging a city, users will be less constrained 2) extra roads and culture buildings could be stored in preparation for possible expansions Possible implementation ideas: * you...
  16. joboxo

Rotate buildings

I would love to be able to rotate buildings. A simple mirror image would be adequate. Two benefits: 1) users can customize the look of their city 2) for buildings with a non-square footprint, it gives more options for where to place (tetris style)